Who would make the BEST potus from a tv show?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
You know...actors playing POTUS that you wish really were the real thing about now with the choices we currently have?

Harrison Ford
Morgan Freeman
Michael Douglas
Martin Sheen
Kevin Kline
Bill Pullman
Kevin Spacey

I'd have to go with Harrison Ford, Bill Pullman, Morgan Freeman due to their personalities as POTUS in the film.

Smokey the Bear, because only he can help us prevent forest fires.

I like someone who knows how to do his job and really cares.

You know...actors playing POTUS that you wish really were the real thing about now with the choices we currently have?

Harrison Ford
Morgan Freeman
Michael Douglas
Martin Sheen
Kevin Kline
Bill Pullman
Kevin Spacey

I'd have to go with Harrison Ford, Bill Pullman, Morgan Freeman due to their personalities as POTUS in the film.

NOBODY associated with TV. Those are actors. Our impressions of them come from their roles -- not their actual personae.

Still if you put a gun to my head I'm thinking Kevin Kline, since he's got a warped sense of humor.
Don't know who Bill Pullman is.

Um..hello? The thread title and OP is clear this is just a silly thread about actors and IF, WHEN, HOW, WHY. Geez.

Anyway..Bill Pullman was the POTUS in Independence Day.

Um..hello? The thread title and OP is clear this is just a silly thread about actors and IF, WHEN, HOW, WHY. Geez.

Anyway..Bill Pullman was the POTUS in Independence Day.

Wait -- are you saying ALL these guys played a POTUS at some point? Did I misread?

Yes. And there are more than just those. I just picked the ones I remembered.

Harrison Ford
Morgan Freeman
Michael Douglas
Martin Sheen
Kevin Kline
Bill Pullman
Kevin Spacey

NOBODY associated with TV. Those are actors. Our impressions of them come from their roles -- not their actual personae.

Still if you put a gun to my head I'm thinking Kevin Kline, since he's got a warped sense of humor.
I'd go with Kevin Bacon, but why there's no women on that list? they gotta have one or two

Yes. And there are more than just those. I just picked the ones I remembered.

K, I thought you were just picking random actors. The only one I've ever seen playing a POTUS would be Martin Sheen (Jed Bartlett and JFK).

I don't guess we could have Charlie Sheen on the list? You know --- "winning"?

Harrison Ford
Morgan Freeman
Michael Douglas
Martin Sheen
Kevin Kline
Bill Pullman
Kevin Spacey

Bill Pullman saved the world from aliens and is the greatest movie President in the history of cinema.

I vote Bill Pullman!!!

Harrison Ford
Morgan Freeman
Michael Douglas
Martin Sheen
Kevin Kline
Bill Pullman
Kevin Spacey

Jerry stiller. Then festivus would become an actual holiday

Forum List

Back