I will never ever understand why some women do this silly shit

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Answering the damm phone when she knows she is not available to talk at the time I am calling. Is it so fucking hard to let the damm voicemail come on so I will have the option to leave a message? Why answer the damm phone and tell someone after 4 mins....."can I call you back I was...blah blah blah

One of the number one things that annoys the hell out of me. Now this girl has been moved to spam with the intent to dismiss altogether because I don't appreciate a woman feeling the need to tell me LIVE that she can't talk at the moment.

Makes no damm sense

Answering the damm phone when she knows she is not available to talk at the time I am calling. Is it so fucking hard to let the damm voicemail come on so I will have the option to leave a message? Why answer the damm phone and tell someone after 4 mins....."can I call you back I was...blah blah blah

One of the number one things that annoys the hell out of me. Now this girl has been moved to spam with the intent to dismiss altogether because I don't appreciate a woman feeling the need to tell me LIVE that she can't talk at the moment.

Makes no damm sense
Text her instead then, to see if she can talk. At least then she wont keep you on the phone

Makes no damm sense
So that they can find out how important what you're calling about is, probably. By answering instead of letting you leave a voice mail, they get to ask questions.

Makes no damm sense
Text her instead then, to see if she can talk. At least then she wont keep you on the phone

I was returning her call from earlier. All she had to do was not answer and let the voicemail get it

Post a picture of yourself so we can see what all these women are routinely rejecting.

Post a picture of yourself so we can see what all these women are routinely rejecting.

I can post you a private picture of my dick if you like

Would it look like this?

th

Makes no damm sense

Why don't you text her and let her call you?

The thread makes no sense to me; why would you rather someone ignore you outright and let you leave a voicemail than just tell you they're busy?

It's like people never communicated before the invention of cell phones.

I think the woman in question is being polite. I ignore peoples calls, texts, and voice mails all the time. It really pisses them off.

The thread makes no sense to me; why would you rather someone ignore you outright and let you leave a voicemail than just tell you they're busy?

I think he's saying it wastes more time telling him WHY she can't talk.
Which defeats the purpose, they might as well talk.

So if they aren't going to talk right then,
he can just leave a message and be done with it already!

I think he's saying it wastes more time telling him WHY she can't talk.
Which defeats the purpose, they might as well talk.

So if they aren't going to talk right then,
he can just leave a message and be done with it already!

you are now my favorite poster on USMB!!!!

Makes no damm sense

Why don't you text her and let her call you?
And then when she does, answer, then tell her you can't talk!

Forum List

Back