Who would hate who?

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Let's just say for the sake of conversation it is quite a few years in the future and mankind has managed to blend every race on planet Earth into only one race. If this happened, who would then hate who and for what reason?:eusa_eh:

I believe that hate comes from fear. And fear is a emotion that we have carried from day one, and most likely will carry to the end of times. So to answer your question, I don't know what hate will come, but I do know folks will find something to hate because it is a component of fear.

Let's just say for the sake of conversation it is quite a few years in the future and mankind has managed to blend every race on planet Earth into only one race. If this happened, who would then hate who and for what reason?:eusa_eh:

old people would hate young people for not dying.

or did you mean something new ?

Last edited:

The path of least resistance would be taken (as it has in the past).

So, the most identifiable differences would be used ('class', accent, religion, wealth, area one lives...). There was plenty of white on white 'racism' if you can call it that in Europe (ask the Irish) and I think the Eastern nations also had similar instances with the Slavic people and whomever else... so it need not be about obviously different skin tone.

I think there would always be enmity between men and women. Some of them, anyway.

Forum List

Back