"Who won the veep debate" thread

"Life begins at conception"

That is so obvious - it's amazing that it needs to be pointed out.

The Flat-Earth-Society denies that life begins at conception...........................................

My question is Biden supports life begins at conception, but it's ok to kill a baby? I find that a really strange position

My question is Biden supports life begins at conception, but it's ok to kill a baby? I find that a really strange position

He basically passed that off as "i'm not assholish enough to push my views on others." Obviously that only pertains to the issue of abortion because him and Obama have no problem pushing his views on taxation onto just about everyone who pays taxes.

Ryan could have followed up on that. "Joe: if you believe life begins at conception, doesn't abortion purely for the purpose of not wanting a baby bother you? Do you not consider that murder?" That would've been awfully tough for Biden to work around.

Do we really need to post a history lesson on mittens positionS and the capital s cause he has had many

He basically passed that off as "i'm not assholish enough to push my views on others." Obviously that only pertains to the issue of abortion because him and Obama have no problem pushing his views on taxation onto just about everyone who pays taxes.

Ryan could have followed up on that. "Joe: if you believe life begins at conception, doesn't abortion purely for the purpose of not wanting a baby bother you? Do you not consider that murder?" That would've been awfully tough for Biden to work around.

yeah, you're correct, I though Ryan did good, but he did leave ALOT of those follow up questions on the table....Biden believes in choice on abortion, but not on medicare, social security, taxes.....ect

so he's pro abortion

I have never seen so many rightwingers this butthurt all at once.

Regards from Rosie

You haven't seen anything yet, Rosie.

The butthurt you are seeing now pales in comparison to what we saw here after the ACA ruling, and that butthurt will be a candle to the sun after the re-election.

It will be one verrrry happy Thanksgiving this year! Thank you, too!

Regards from Rosie

I couldn't do what Ryan did tonight. Jesus Christ...He kept cool and collective and vice presidential!

I would of likely been spitting blood and flying over the table at this fucking kook.

Because you're a savage.

cnn polls said ryan was favored by about 10% and one thing i noticed was that about halfway through the cocaine or whatever the vp was on started to wear off. i think someone in the audience had to of just gotten his attention, and told him he was making a fool of himself.

It did look like his batteries ran down all of a sudden. In all fairness he is almost 70 and it was past his beddy bye time.

Biden when he's on is pretty formiddable..he IS likeable and quick. I think he went in there with an absolute plan...to bloviate, to distract, to unnerve, to call Ryan a liar, to put out some fake stuff...

I think he main objective was to prevent Ryan from coming away a star...and I think as far as that objective goes, he did it.
Not really. Biden showed why he should have his vocal cords cut from his body.

The entire debate was nothing but one Biden gaff after another....the man cannot be considered sane.

Forum List

Back