"Who won the veep debate" thread

Bitterr Biden was the old angry Gramps out of control.

Swing voters just stated, NOT ONE SINGLE person changed over to Obama/Biden after this performance, NOT ONE.. Biden helped the angry zombie herd, nothing more.
What swing voters? Did you poll every swing voter already?

Frank Luntz did , DUMMY.Piss off Noob and STFU.. the ADULTS are having a conversation.

Bitterr Biden was the old angry Gramps out of control.

Swing voters just stated, NOT ONE SINGLE person changed over to Obama/Biden after this performance, NOT ONE.. Biden helped the angry zombie herd, nothing more.
What swing voters? Did you poll every swing voter already?

Frank Luntz did , DUMMY.Piss off Noob and STFU.. the ADULTS are having a conversation.
Frank Luntz, Mark Levin... You aren't just drinking the kool-aid, you are spooning the powder out of the container, bypassing the "mix with water" part, and just packing down your throat.

:lol: Even if the consensus(re: substance) is one of a draw --- Biden's mental patient-like behavior is sure to hurt Obama's chances with independent/undecided voters!

Former White House press secretary Ari Fleischer: “Biden is at risk of having his laugh come across like Gore’s sighs. He should knock it off.”

Read more: Twitter frowns on Joe Biden's laugh - Patrick Gavin - POLITICO.com

You know he finally stopped in the last 15 minutes or so, I wondered why he did, if his wife or someone might have gestured to him. I'm just glad he did, he came off poorly.

Ryan wins, yes, of course. He's not a psycho like Biden.

I'm happy those few who watched this saw the truth. I know I enjoyed it.

Forum List

Back