Who won the 2016 presidential election?

As far as I understand, there are only 538 of the kind of votes that determine who wins. Sometimes I see people trying to claim that Trump lost by millions of votes, even though there are only 538 available. I can't find anywhere where more than 538 of the kind of votes that put a president into the oval office can be had, certainly not millions. My searches on the internet come up with an ass kicking 306 tally for Trump, and a lousy 232 for Hillary.
I realize it's hard for you to comprehend that those 538 electoral votes are supposed to represent the millions of citizens who voted, but don't worry. Perhaps when you get to middle school, your teacher can explain it to you in a way you can understand.
Actually 2016 proves the point of WHY we have the electoral college. With out it one state would have elected the President over the objection of 30 states.

As far as I understand, there are only 538 of the kind of votes that determine who wins. Sometimes I see people trying to claim that Trump lost by millions of votes, even though there are only 538 available. I can't find anywhere where more than 538 of the kind of votes that put a president into the oval office can be had, certainly not millions. My searches on the internet come up with an ass kicking 306 tally for Trump, and a lousy 232 for Hillary.

Q. Who won the 2016 presidential election?

A. Putin

This thread proves once again how dumb Ds and Rs are.

Your thread proves nothing, nothing of substance, nothing thoughtful and nothing thought provoking - not eve glib; for sure a Nothing Burger!

There are only a few Republicans who are regular posters. Those who vote Republican are the true RINO's, and most of their posts are from single issue voters who are the most biddable, echo each other and get their "news" from those who tell them what they want to hear, and it is rare that what they hear is good for our country, our planet and even themselves.

Q. Who won the 2016 presidential election?

A. Putin

This thread proves once again how dumb Ds and Rs are.

Your thread proves nothing, nothing of substance, nothing thoughtful and nothing thought provoking - not eve glib; for sure a Nothing Burger!

There are only a few Republicans who are regular posters. Those who vote Republican are the true RINO's, and most of their posts are from single issue voters who are the most biddable, echo each other and get their "news" from those who tell them what they want to hear, and it is rare that what they hear is good for our country, our planet and even themselves.
Not my thread. I’m not that stupid.

I realize it's hard for you to comprehend that those 538 electoral votes are supposed to represent the millions of citizens who voted, but don't worry. Perhaps when you get to middle school, your teacher can explain it to you in a way you can understand.
So who won the 2016 election?
Saved From the Hillareich and the Hilladomor

Freedom won; Free Stuff lost.

Do you think that is the last election we will ever have?
Nice "change the subject" post. Are you scared to answer who won 2016? If you are, just post something else besides an answer to my question.

Crazy trump supporters often ask that question as if it implies some justification for Trump's childish behavior. Yes, according to the rules at that time Trump won that election.
It's a win for me either way. Either you try to claim he lost by millions of votes, or you have to admit he won. I love to hear either one.

We all know what the vote count was.
What was the vote count?
So Much for Those Who Act Peevishly About the PV

hillary got less than 50% of the popular vote, so even it that mattered, it would have been thrown into the House. There, each state gets one vote, so Trump would have won 30 to 20.

Lefties hate this thread.

Of course they do. They also hate electoral college, when they lose.

Knowing they will lose the next election, makes them hate it even more.

The campaign against electoral college continues. Watch this mental deficiency...

He doesn't get it that Senators represent states. People already have representation in the House.

Impeached Trump won the 2016 election. Why do you ask?

You forgot to mention that he's "impeached forever". That would really make a difference.

Oh, the irony of you lecturing someone on civics.

No wonder you are in the lead.

538 electoral votes represent the collective voting of the respective states.

According the formula, someone could get 33.4% of the popular vote and still win the election. All they have to do is win the majority in enough states to get invited to live in the W.H.

The campaign against electoral college continues. Watch this mental deficiency...

He doesn't get it that Senators represent states. People already have representation in the House.

If a war broke out, I would personally find this guy and drop him.

If a war broke out, I would personally find this guy and drop him.

He's diabolical idiot that's preaching to his base.

Forum List

Back