Who won the 2016 presidential election?

I realize it's hard for you to comprehend that those 538 electoral votes are supposed to represent the millions of citizens who voted, but don't worry. Perhaps when you get to middle school, your teacher can explain it to you in a way you can understand.
So who won the 2016 election?

Do you think that is the last election we will ever have?
Nice "change the subject" post. Are you scared to answer who won 2016? If you are, just post something else besides an answer to my question.

Crazy trump supporters often ask that question as if it implies some justification for Trump's childish behavior. Yes, according to the rules at that time Trump won that election.
It's a win for me either way. Either you try to claim he lost by millions of votes, or you have to admit he won. I love to hear either one.
Yep, BULLDOG should not have returned to the thread. He showed everyone HOW dumb he is when it comes to US history. Just pitiful.

I realize it's hard for you to comprehend that those 538 electoral votes are supposed to represent the millions of citizens who voted, but don't worry. Perhaps when you get to middle school, your teacher can explain it to you in a way you can understand.

Nice "change the subject" post. Are you scared to answer who won 2016? If you are, just post something else besides an answer to my question.

Crazy trump supporters often ask that question as if it implies some justification for Trump's childish behavior. Yes, according to the rules at that time Trump won that election.
It's a win for me either way. Either you try to claim he lost by millions of votes, or you have to admit he won. I love to hear either one.

We all know what the vote count was.

He-he, what a loon! "According to the rules at that time", they have ALWAYS been the rules, since the late 1700's and Washington's presidency, ya dummy. You REALLY to brush up on US history, ya knucklehead.

That one zoomed right over your head, didn't it?
GO AWAY, dummy. You LOST, Ev WON. Please don't keep responding to this thread unless you have something of intellect to add. Thank you.

We all know what the vote count was.
What was the vote count?

As far as I understand, there are only 538 of the kind of votes that determine who wins. Sometimes I see people trying to claim that Trump lost by millions of votes, even though there are only 538 available. I can't find anywhere where more than 538 of the kind of votes that put a president into the oval office can be had, certainly not millions. My searches on the internet come up with an ass kicking 306 tally for Trump, and a lousy 232 for Hillary.
Impeached Trump won the 2016 election. Why do you ask?

He-he, what a loon! "According to the rules at that time", they have ALWAYS been the rules, since the late 1700's and Washington's presidency, ya dummy. You REALLY to brush up on US history, ya knucklehead.

That one zoomed right over your head, didn't it?
GO AWAY, dummy. You LOST, Ev WON. Please don't keep responding to this thread unless you have something of intellect to add. Thank you.
Like a moth to the flame, lefties keep flying into this one.

As far as I understand, there are only 538 of the kind of votes that determine who wins. Sometimes I see people trying to claim that Trump lost by millions of votes, even though there are only 538 available. I can't find anywhere where more than 538 of the kind of votes that put a president into the oval office can be had, certainly not millions. My searches on the internet come up with an ass kicking 306 tally for Trump, and a lousy 232 for Hillary.
Thanks, this gave me the warm fuzzies.

Can you also admit there is no evidence that proves Trump is a racist? This is getting fun...

Can you also admit there is no evidence that proves Trump is a racist? This is getting fun...
Fauny knows only how to deflect, dodge and evade when posed a question he doesn't want to answer. Typical liberal lunatic behavior.

Now the question becomes -- why are you trolling your own thread?

Now the question becomes -- why are you trolling your own thread?
Please refer to post #32 in this thread. Thanks!

They are supposed to represent an entire country, not just heavily populated areas. They were geniuses.

They are supposed to represent an entire country, not just heavily populated areas. They were geniuses.
Yep. It's looking like the Electoral College is the most clever and intelligent set of rules our forefathers came up with. Simply brilliant.

Q. Who won the 2016 presidential election?

A. Putin

A. Putin
He-he! "Russia, Russia, Russia!" You really ARE a knucklehead.

A. Putin
Give it up already. That faux song and dance is really old and stale.

A. Putin
This thread proves once again how dumb Ds and Rs are.

Forum List

Back