Who will win in the Trump-Clinton Debates?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
This September 26th, the first of 3 debates will take place and it will prove to be one of the most watched television events.

Trump recently stated that Romney "prepped too much" and didn't do too well, and that he is planning to just be himself, following his "wins" over the rest of the republican candidates earlier this year.

Conversely, say what you want and will about Clinton, she is an extremely wily, knowledgeable and experienced politician, if not spontaneous........

So, any guesses as to who will win these debates?

Hillary will not be able to take the heat. When Donald calls her a liar, crooked, incompetent,defender of her husband's deviance ...she will crumble...or more likely loose her composure and blow it. Donald is not Bernie.

Trump will try the same tactics that worked before....bullying, silly faces and name calling....all supported by incorrect facts

As long as Hillary stays on topic and ignores Trumps antics she will do fine

This September 26th, the first of 3 debates will take place and it will prove to be one of the most watched television events.

Trump recently stated that Romney "prepped too much" and didn't do too well, and that he is planning to just be himself, following his "wins" over the rest of the republican candidates earlier this year.

Conversely, say what you want and will about Clinton, she is an extremely wily, knowledgeable and experienced politician, if not spontaneous........

So, any guesses as to who will win these debates?
Yeah, he'll just be his usual know-nothing self, hurling nothing but insults because that is all the buffoon knows.

But, but, but I',m going to build a wall!

Hillary Clinton is going to run circles around that fucking KKKlown.

• Banned
Numerically, there are more democrat voters than republicans, and the "independent" ones tend to side with the more reasonable candidate.....If Trump simply resorts to name-calling, he will lose.........The more crucial of the 3 debates, will be the 2nd one to see who has really learned from the experience of the first..

Hillary will not be able to take the heat. When Donald calls her a liar, crooked, incompetent,defender of her husband's deviance ...she will crumble...or more likely loose her composure and blow it. Donald is not Bernie.

Basically you're admitting that all Donald has is adolescent name calling, no substance, and no knowledge.

How will those qualities make a good leader?

Trump will try the same tactics that worked before....bullying, silly faces and name calling....all supported by incorrect facts

She is going to destroy him. I just hope she doesn't back off at all and just mercilessly beats this asshole into the ground.

Basically you're admitting that all Donald has is adolescent name calling, no substance, and no knowledge.

All I'm saying is that his tactics won him the nomination against some thick skinned competition. You think Hillary has thick skin?

She is going to destroy him. I just hope she doesn't back off at all and just mercilessly beats this asshole into the ground.

Mark Twain once said....Never argue with stupid people, they will bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience

Hillary needs to avoid rolling in the mud with Trump. That is where he has the most experience

All I'm saying is that his tactics won him the nomination agaist some thick skinned competition. You think Hillary has thick skin?

Hillary has put up with this crap from Republicans for 25 years....she has a thick skin

All I'm saying is that his tactics won him the nomination against some thick skinned competition. You think Hillary has thick skin?

So, you're saying that his base is full of uneducated twats?

As long as Trump hammers her on all her missteps, fuckups and trashing of women, he will win.

Hillary really has nothing.. I hope he gets her so twisted in her tightie whities that she starts barking like a dog and collapses from a coughing spell.

:eek:

All I'm saying is that his tactics won him the nomination agaist some thick skinned competition. You think Hillary has thick skin?

Hillary has put up with this crap from Republicans for 25 years....she has a thick skin

Oh boo hoo... she's brought all on herself by being a miserable, despicable and lying you-know-what.

Trump versus Clinton:

24ky22t.jpg

She's probably got a Swiss bank account for all the money she's stolen. I don't know. Maybe.

2ed9xeu.jpg

She'll get us nuked by Iran, BLEEV ME.

igkyfb.jpg

Don't get me wrong. I like her. But she'll take more time off then Hopey McChangepants. She hasn't come out the other side of that menopause in good shape, you know?

Mark Twain once said....Never argue with stupid people, they will bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience

Hillary needs to avoid rolling in the mud with Trump. That is where he has the most experience
So all of that defending of her husband when in the end he publicly humiliated her with Paula, Monica, etc,etc was not rolling in the mud?

God no. She's been whining for decades anytime anyone says anything about her.. She a self-entitled asshole.

Forum List

Back