Who is Bill Clinton-Appointed Judge Lewis Kaplan, the Judge in the E. Jean Carroll Case?

• Banned
UnxRvXq.png

dimocrap FILTH have a long history of Jim Crow Juries. Lynchings, Emmit Till

I expect nothing less from them. I've always said; and you people need to fucking Listen -- They're ALL scum. The Judges, the Juries, the politicians and absolutely, positively -- The scum that votes to put them in Office.

dimocrap FILTH have a long history of Jim Crow Juries. Lynchings, Emmit Till

I expect nothing less from them. I've always said; and you people need to fucking Listen -- They're ALL scum. The Judges, the Juries, the politicians and absolutely, positively -- The scum that votes to put them in Office.
Did you learn all that at your last KKK meeting?

Did you learn all that at your last KKK meeting?
The KKK was a dimocrap scum organization created in Tennessee by Nathan Bedofrd Forrest to combat REPUBLICANS after dimocrap FILTH lost the Civil War.

I know you're not capable of critical thought but learn something here, douche -- Blacks were no threat to Southerners. At all. They were beaten down, submissive, unarmed (The NRA was established to arm them later on).

What was a threat to Southerners was REPUBLICANS. In fact, the KKK didn't lynch their first Black Man for almost 20 years. But they murdered dozens of REPUBLICANS in the period.

The longest serving member of Congress was Rober KKK Byrd. dimocrap scumbag extraordinaire.

You are the scumbag. YOU serve the interests of the lowest forms of life on Earth -- dimocrap scum. All you are capable of is repeating what the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM tells you.

I am NOT trying to change you, educate you, reform you or save you. I am just telling you -- You are scum.

The KKK was a dimocrap scum organization created in Tennessee by Nathan Bedofrd Forrest to combat REPUBLICANS after dimocrap FILTH lost the Civil War.

I know you're not capable of critical thought but learn something here, douche -- Blacks were no threat to Southerners. At all. They were beaten down, submissive, unarmed (The NRA was established to arm them later on).

What was a threat to Southerners was REPUBLICANS. In fact, the KKK didn't lynch their first Black Man for almost 20 years. But they murdered dozens of REPUBLICANS in the period.

The longest serving member of Congress was Rober KKK Byrd. dimocrap scumbag extraordinaire.

You are the scumbag. YOU serve the interests of the lowest forms of life on Earth -- dimocrap scum. All you are capable of is repeating what the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM tells you.

I am NOT trying to change you, educate you, reform you or save you. I am just telling you -- You are scum.
Odd that you would think anything you might post would matter in any way.

This extremely corrupt Trump hating judge is dirty beyond doubt and needs to be permanently removed from the bench. He and the jury must be exposed.

Reagan appointed judged who enforced the letter of the law, not those creating the law.

If you elect an activist you will get activists in government.

We aren't living in the 1800s, boy

This judge should be removed from the bench... but he won 't be... we know how the elites and globalists are in the judicial world... they will never stop until Trump is broke... or in jail... its the new way to assassinate a presidential candidate... this will be appealed... 83 million is ridiculous and the way the judge silenced Trump is unconstitutional... any appeals court will see that... but it will cost a few million just to appeal...
Trump is not running to get rich like all of the swamp does (both sides) he is running to make everyone's life better with a secure retirement and healthcare that works... the opposite of what Biden is doing...

Forum List

Back