Who will the Rams play in the Super Bowl?

Who will the Rams play in the Super Bowl?

• Patriots

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Saints were robbed....

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters
Who cares?
Why are you down here with this trolling shit?

Bug off

The mental degenerate followed us here....
Apparently.

Smart people don't typically post in forums dedicated to something they have no interest in. Trolls do however. They lack the maturity to restrain themselves

Glug glug glug :booze:....talk tomorrow after you've sobered up and can cease being a misogynist ass
I'm not drinking ya stupid twat. You are trolling like a child. I called you on it. Now you're whining cause that apparently upset you.
Fuck off. Your conservative values don't insulate you from my criticism.

Now act like an adult and move on

Something to think about:

If Brady faces the Rams and wins the Super Bowl it will be a complete circle...

His first super bowl win was against the Rams and if wins and retires afterwards it would be a crazy ending to his career...

Possible superbowl?

It was a guaranteed trip

Yep. With the first down and goal it would have given them they could have killed the clock and made a chip shot field goal for the win. It was not only pass interference it was a personal foul.

When an entire seasons worth of hard work comes down to ONE blown call by officials who obviously were calling in favor of the Rams, it really pisses you off.

Like one person said, the Rams shoudn't be happy about this. They didn't earn this win, they got it free from the officials.

Last edited:
Who cares?
Why are you down here with this trolling shit?

Bug off

The mental degenerate followed us here....
Apparently.

Smart people don't typically post in forums dedicated to something they have no interest in. Trolls do however. They lack the maturity to restrain themselves

Glug glug glug :booze:....talk tomorrow after you've sobered up and can cease being a misogynist ass

Please go back to your Troll farm...

The Patriots are in the Super Bowl...again.

yawning-smiley-face.png

I feel cheated. Still not over the way the Rams-Saints game went down. Nothing against either team, just fell that the NFL owes us the game between the best team of each conference and there is now doubt that we're getting that. I'm sure if John McCain were alive as a sports fan he too would have thoughts about a fix being perpetrated and aim to get to the bottom of it.

I feel cheated. Still not over the way the Rams-Saints game went down. Nothing against either team, just fell that the NFL owes us the game between the best team of each conference and there is now doubt that we're getting that. I'm sure if John McCain were alive as a sports fan he too would have thoughts about a fix being perpetrated and aim to get to the bottom of it.

The NFL does not want the Putriots in the SB....but the cheaters are...:20:

WRONG.the corrupt NFL cartel DID want the cheatriots in the superbowl and that is WHY they ARE in.as always,they had the NFL refs in their pockets,same ole same ole story as always,the cheatriots get all the calls,and the opponents do not.:rolleyes: they would NEVER have made it to the superbowl or won so many AFC title games if they ever had their games FAIRLY officiated.:D anybody who denys that reality is living in a fantasyland.

oh and I wont ignore my Rams dont deserve to be there either.they ALSO got a trip to the superbowl giftwrapped for them by the refs. no one here can put this together of course that these two teams are in the supebowl because that is what the NFL cartel WANTED.

I always said when the rams were still in st louis when they got to LA,they would be winners because the NFL WANTS Los Angeles to do well as an NFL market.:D so i was not surprised in the least when the refs game them the game.:D saints got robbed of the biggest game of their life. it should be the SAINTS and CHIEFS in this game.:mad:

WRONG.the corrupt NFL cartel DID want the cheatriots in the superbowl and that is WHY they ARE in.as always,they had the NFL refs in their pockets,same ole same ole story as always,the cheatriots get all the calls,and the opponents do not.:rolleyes: they would NEVER have made it to the superbowl or won so many AFC title games if they ever had their games FAIRLY officiated.:D anybody who denys that reality is living in a fantasyland.

oh and I wont ignore my Rams dont deserve to be there either.they ALSO got a trip to the superbowl giftwrapped for them by the refs. no one here can put this together of course that these two teams are in the supebowl because that is what the NFL cartel WANTED.

I always said when the rams were still in st louis when they got to LA,they would be winners because the NFL WANTS Los Angeles to do well as an NFL market.:D so i was not surprised in the least when the refs game them the game.:D saints got robbed of the biggest game of their life. it should be the SAINTS and CHIEFS in this game.:mad:

I have been a Rams fan since 1967, but I have not watched a SB featuring the Putriots since 2002. I am still undecided on this one since the Rams were giftwrapped a win....got about a week and a half to decide...

I have been a Rams fan since 1967, but I have not watched a SB featuring the Putriots since 2002. I am still undecided on this one since the Rams were giftwrapped a win....got about a week and a half to decide...

Yeah same here ALMOST.I stopped watching the superbowl after the 98 season.It was disgusting for me to hear those disgusting names ST LOUIS Rams superbowl champs,that was the second most depressing moment in my life was the rams winning the superbowl after them leaving LA.

The only time i made an exception was the raiders/bucs game cause a friend of mine here in kc was friends with rich gannon. you KNOW that then raiders coach bill callahan threw that superbowl so his pal john gruden would win cause he hated al davis and many of the raider players right? he changed the game plan a mere 48 hours befor game day which was UNPREDENTED in NFL history.

I rooted AGAINST the Rams every sunday after they left LA so i was happy as hell when they lost the superbowl cause i did not want to see that evil bitch owner Georgia Frontiere get her grubby little hands on ANOTHER superbowl trophy.I would not have been so happy about it back then though had i known that the cheatriots CHEATED to win that game though.

I wont watch this game.i KNOW they have it rigged for them to win same as they rigged the chiefs game.why watch it when you know whats going to happen? i WILL watch it like one week later AFTER the superbowl,not live though,no way.not when i KNOW its rigged.i suggest you follow my advise as well.

by the way,if you were a Rams fan since back then,you could have fooled me because WHERE THE FUCKING HELL were you in these two years when i was posting this thread posting on it almost EVERY DAY for TWO YEARS!!!!!:mad::rolleyes::rolleyes::cuckoo:

expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

Last edited:

Yeah same here ALMOST.I stopped watching the superbowl after the 98 season.It was disgusting for me to hear those disgusting names ST LOUIS Rams superbowl champs,that was the second most depressing moment in my life was the rams winning the superbowl after them leaving LA.

The only time i made an exception was the raiders/bucs game cause a friend of mine here in kc was friends with rich gannon. you KNOW that then raiders coach bill callahan threw that superbowl so his pal john gruden would win cause he hated al davis and many of the raider players right? he changed the game plan a mere 48 hours befor game day which was UNPREDENTED in NFL history.

I rooted AGAINST the Rams every sunday after they left LA so i was happy as hell when they lost the superbowl cause i did not want to see that evil bitch owner Georgia Frontiere get her grubby little hands on ANOTHER superbowl trophy.I would not have been so happy about it back then though had i known that the cheatriots CHEATED to win that game though.

I wont watch this game.i KNOW they have it rigged for them to win same as they rigged the chiefs game.why watch it when you know whats going to happen? i WILL watch it like one week later AFTER the superbowl,not live though,no way.not when i KNOW its rigged.i suggest you follow my advise as well.

by the way,if you were a Rams fan since back then,you could have fooled me because WHERE THE FUCKING HELL were you in these two years when i was posting this thread posting on it almost EVERY DAY for TWO YEARS!!!!!:mad::rolleyes::rolleyes::cuckoo:

I don't know how I missed it. But I am on the east coast. I didn't really care when they moved to St Louis. I was hoping for Baltimore. I pulled for them in St Louis like I did when they were in LA. THEY ARE THE RAMS.

Georgia probably killed her husband...but I can't control any of that.

I can understand how you feel. But when someone like me goes back to Gabriel....McCutchen....Grier....and the Fearsome Foursome....it is hard to get the blue and gold out of my blood...Although I still prefer the old Blue and White.

Yeah....I am old....but the alternative is less attractive right now.

PS: George Allen's son was an attorney in my area. One day he called my office about a case. We had a long conversation about his dad and how much I admired him as the Rams coach. I will never forget that.

RAM ON!

did you see this? this guy in the video hit the nail on the head,the refs will do ANYTHING to protect brady,they have their head up his ass.that chiefs player as you see here in this video,he only hit brady on the SHOULDER pads yet was called for a personal foul which kept the drive alive after they stopped them on 3rd and 10. and they of course got a touchdown out of it which sealed the victory for them and was the difference maker.

yet the same thing happened to mahomes and he was hit much more vivously and they did NOT call the foul. favorites here CLEARLY being played by the refs.:rolleyes: they will do the same thing in the rams game of course and gift wrap that game for them as well.how ANYBODY can say all these years later they have not tainted a great sport and this is not a corrupt NFL cartel,that the cheats have outdown the chicago black sox as the biggest scandal in sports history,they are idiots to deny such reality.:rolleyes:

I don't know how I missed it. But I am on the east coast. I didn't really care when they moved to St Louis. I was hoping for Baltimore. I pulled for them in St Louis like I did when they were in LA. THEY ARE THE RAMS.

I can understand how you feel. But when someone like me goes back to Gabriel....McCutchen....Grier....and the Fearsome Foursome....it is hard to get the blue and gold out of my blood...Although I still prefer the old Blue and White.

PS: George Allen's son was an attorney in my area. One day he called my office about a case. We had a long conversation about his dad and how much I admired him as the Rams coach. I will never forget that.

RAM ON!

for me if they dont play in LA,they arent the Rams,even that well known sports guy out in LA Eric Geller referred to them as that team that plays in st louis.Like me he could not say st louis before Rams.I could NEVER utter those words when they were there.i ALWAYS called them LOS ANGELES Rams.I will never call the colts anything other than baltimore colts or cardinals as st louis cardinals.

cool to see how you are one of the rare people aware how that evil woman murdered her husband and dont look at me funny when i tell them that,:yes_text12:

RAM ON!

for me if they dont play in LA,they arent the Rams,even that well known sports guy out in LA Eric Geller referred to them as that team that plays in st louis.Like me he could not say st louis before Rams.I could NEVER utter those words when they were there.i ALWAYS called them LOS ANGELES Rams.I will never call the colts anything other than baltimore colts or cardinals as st louis cardinals.

cool to see how you are one of the rare people aware how that evil woman murdered her husband and dont look at me funny when i tell them that,:yes_text12:

Well....I am not in LA but from everything I gave read looks like she did him in. But she is dead...so God knows....HE REALLY KNOWS!....:blues:

Forum List

Back