Who will the Rams play in the Super Bowl?

Who will the Rams play in the Super Bowl?

• Patriots

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Saints were robbed....

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters
I have been a Rams fan since 1967, but I have not watched a SB featuring the Putriots since 2002. I am still undecided on this one since the Rams were giftwrapped a win....got about a week and a half to decide...
That's interesting. Because this SB will be a payback for 2001.

I have been a Rams fan since 1967, but I have not watched a SB featuring the Putriots since 2002. I am still undecided on this one since the Rams were giftwrapped a win....got about a week and a half to decide...
That's interesting. Because this SB will be a payback for 2001.

I hope it will be.....No....I PRAY it will be...

I feel cheated. Still not over the way the Rams-Saints game went down. Nothing against either team, just fell that the NFL owes us the game between the best team of each conference and there is now doubt that we're getting that. I'm sure if John McCain were alive as a sports fan he too would have thoughts about a fix being perpetrated and aim to get to the bottom of it.

The NFL does not want the Putriots in the SB....but the cheaters are...:20:

WRONG.the corrupt NFL cartel DID want the cheatriots in the superbowl and that is WHY they ARE in.as always,they had the NFL refs in their pockets,same ole same ole story as always,the cheatriots get all the calls,and the opponents do not.:rolleyes: they would NEVER have made it to the superbowl or won so many AFC title games if they ever had their games FAIRLY officiated.:D anybody who denys that reality is living in a fantasyland.

oh and I wont ignore my Rams dont deserve to be there either.they ALSO got a trip to the superbowl giftwrapped for them by the refs. no one here can put this together of course that these two teams are in the supebowl because that is what the NFL cartel WANTED.

I always said when the rams were still in st louis when they got to LA,they would be winners because the NFL WANTS Los Angeles to do well as an NFL market.:D so i was not surprised in the least when the refs game them the game.:D saints got robbed of the biggest game of their life. it should be the SAINTS and CHIEFS in this game.:mad:

I agree wholeheartedly. The NFC game "non call" was a travesty that is deserving of consequences. It should be the Saints and Chiefs in the SB. I doubt that I will even watch the game. This year, I'm going to find a good movie to go see. The NFL needs to take a hard look at the officiating during the off season.

Forum List

Back