Who will represent me? I did not vote for the PA

No other country has propaganda outlets all over the world.

Why does Israel need them?

57 Muslim countries voting as a bloc in the Un and they won't even vote with the rest of the assembly.

They need their own bloc to vote from? Away from the infidel?

:lmao:

What has the UN ever done for Palestinian freedom?

Yes, and soon the UN will be a thing of the past. Unesco as well. You know, where the 57 Muslim countries vote as a block?

Over dover...

57 Muslim countries voting as a bloc in the Un and they won't even vote with the rest of the assembly.

They need their own bloc to vote from? Away from the infidel?

Yes, and soon the UN will be a thing of the past. Unesco as well. You know, where the 57 Muslim countries vote as a block?

Over dover...

That doesn't answer the question.

Is there an Arab version of MEMRI, PMW, CAMERA, or AIPAC?

So, the Arabs need to get better, not worse. I can understand. You are complaining that the Jews are better.

Then you say they are not.

Which is it? :razz:

That is not the point.

I questioned the need for a vast propaganda network.

That is not your point. I question the need for the schools of Arabs in Palestine teaching their children to hate the Jews.

So, you have your points and I have mine. I don't say you don't have a point. I respond with my point.

And you say I don't have one and simply repeat your point. This is why you get nowhere...

You can't see both sides. I see your point and counter it. Just like Israel sees your "Points" about the dissolution of Israel as the "Arabian Point" and of which the "Palestinians" are a subset.

:)

So, the Arabs need to get better, not worse. I can understand. You are complaining that the Jews are better.

Then you say they are not.

Which is it? :razz:

That is not the point.

That is not your point. I question the need for the schools of Arabs in Palestine teaching their children to hate the Jews.

So, you have your points and I have mine. I don't say you don't have a point. I respond with my point.

And you say I don't have one and simply repeat your point. This is why you get nowhere...

You can't see both sides. I see your point and counter it. Just like Israel sees your "Points" about the dissolution of Israel as the "Arabian Point" and of which the "Palestinians" are a subset.

I know you have your point.

But, it does not answer my question.

That is not the point.

I did answer it. There are 500 Million Arabs and a majority of them want the end of Israel. Many of them work towards this end.

You work towards the dissolution of Israel in your posts.

Then you whine and complain that they are better at protecting themselves than those you support are at killing them.

I did answer it. There are 500 Million Arabs and a majority of them want the end of Israel. Many of them work towards this end.

Then you whine and complain that they are better at protecting themselves than those you support are at killing them.

OK, you will continue to deflect this question.

Next question.

Why do they want the end of Israel?

No, you will continue to whine that the Arabs are not as good at killing the Jews as the Jews are at protecting themselves. :)

Read above. The book says to kill them. :)

Last edited:

No, you will continue to whine that the Arabs are not as good at killing the Jews as the Jews are at protecting themselves. :)

What book?

What book?

Dailymotion - "Mama killed 5 Jews and she is in paradise" (on Al-Aqsa TV)

What book?

Dailymotion - "Mama killed 5 Jews and she is in paradise" (on Al-Aqsa TV) - ein Nachrichten & Politik Video

Yes, I know PF. Those Jews, recording what your side teaches their children, translating it and showing it to the world.

Last edited:
^What about suicide bombing children PF?

Yes, I know PF. Those Jews, recording what your side teaches their children, translating it and showing it to the world.

You call that "Propaganda".

^Well, that didn't take long PF.

Later all...

^What about suicide bombing children PF?

You call that "Propaganda".

Hamas proposed to Israel that both sides stop killing civilians.

Israel rejected it.

Abbas's government is illegitimate. You would think that the UN would know this. Why would they entertain any proposal from him?

What would happen if the UN goes for his statehood bid and the people say no? This isn't what we want and he had no authority to make that request.

When Abbas goes to the UN to try to backdoor some credabillity for palestinians you call him a hero and a great leader. When he talks compromise with Israel you say he is illegitimate. By your current logic of the day unesco should cancel its reconition of palestine and the security council should table all requests for reconition as well.

Abbas's government is illegitimate. You would think that the UN would know this. Why would they entertain any proposal from him?

What would happen if the UN goes for his statehood bid and the people say no? This isn't what we want and he had no authority to make that request.

When Abbas goes to the UN to try to backdoor some credabillity for palestinians you call him a hero and a great leader. When he talks compromise with Israel you say he is illegitimate. By your current logic of the day unesco should cancel its reconition of palestine and the security council should table all requests for reconition as well.

When Abbas goes to the UN to try to backdoor some credabillity for palestinians you call him a hero and a great leader.

No I don't. I think it is a bad idea and he does not have the authority.

Abbas left the government in June of 2007 and his official term in office expired in January of 2009. The "government" in the West Bank was appointed by an ex president and none of them have been approved by parliament as their constitution requires.

You would think that the UN would know this.

Forum List

Back