Who will be Trump's voters in the next election?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Trump's returning voters in the next election:

Billionaires

Multi Millionaires

People who didn't lose their job
and
got at least a small raise
and
still have healthcare

The Alt White and other white nationalists

Trump's new voters:

Not sure. Can't think of any.

--------
Who will vote for Democrats:

Democrats returning voters:

Blacks

Browns

Asians

Jews

Gays

Women

Younger voters

Democrats new voters:

Blacks

Browns

Asians

Jews

Gays

Women

Younger voters

------------

The reason those are new voters is because even though Democrats keep getting the majority, they still under preform. In all groups. Not even hitting 50% most of the time. I admit Democrats are too lame with their "I'm not into politics, what's your sign?" voting habits. I suspect we won't get a weak Candidate this time, like John Kerry was.

What's different this time is you have a truly criminal p0rn star president with a lawless Administration.
You have people my age who remember the Iron Curtain and Soviet Russia with their leader being the former head of the KGB. You have a president who is trying to dismantle NATO endangering this country.

Then you have farmers who are losing their farms because of broken trade agreements.

You have workers who know that green energy is here to stay.

You have people of all ages whose healthcare is threatened.

You have young people who don't want to be saddled with debt while they see corporations and billionaires paying no taxes at all and Republicans trying to take away their healthcare.

-------------

The point being, Democrats begin debating in 6 weeks. America will hear the issues.

Trump will have no debates if he's not challenged. Trump will lie to try to get air time.
Even Republicans will know, this time, he is lying.

So if someone wants to explain where Trump will get the voters, please help us out here. I'm all ears!

Billionaires

Multi Millionaires

and
and
still have healthcare

Trump's new voters:

--------

Blacks

Browns

Asians

Jews

Gays

Women

Younger voters

Democrats new voters:

Blacks

Browns

Asians

Jews

Gays

Women

Younger voters

------------

The reason those are new voters is because even though Democrats keep getting the majority, they still under preform. In all groups. Not even hitting 50% most of the time. I admit Democrats are too lame with their "I'm not into politics, what's your sign?" voting habits. I suspect we won't get a weak Candidate this time, like John Kerry was.

What's different this time is you have a truly criminal p0rn star president with a lawless Administration.
You have people my age who remember the Iron Curtain and Soviet Russia with their leader being the former head of the KGB. You have a president who is trying to dismantle NATO endangering this country.

Then you have farmers who are losing their farms because of broken trade agreements.

You have young people who don't want to be saddled with debt while they see corporations and billionaires paying no taxes at all and Republicans trying to take away their healthcare.

-------------

The point being, Democrats begin debating in 6 weeks. America will hear the issues.

Trump will have no debates if he's not challenged. Trump will lie to try to get air time.

So if someone wants to explain where Trump will get the voters, please help us out here. I'm all ears!

Keep dreaming Denard. You’ll lose and lose badly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would Hispanics and women vote against a president who has put them to work in record numbers?

Billionaires

Multi Millionaires

and
and
still have healthcare

Trump's new voters:

--------

Blacks

Browns

Asians

Jews

Gays

Women

Younger voters

Democrats new voters:

Blacks

Browns

Asians

Jews

Gays

Women

Younger voters

------------

-------------

your mug shot backs that up......

Billionaires

Multi Millionaires

and
and
still have healthcare

Trump's new voters:

--------

Blacks

Browns

Asians

Jews

Gays

Women

Younger voters

Democrats new voters:

Blacks

Browns

Asians

Jews

Gays

Women

Younger voters

------------

-------------

1430468619637.jpg

Billionaires

Multi Millionaires

and
and
still have healthcare

Trump's new voters:

--------

Blacks

Browns

Asians

Jews

Gays

Women

Younger voters

Democrats new voters:

Blacks

Browns

Asians

Jews

Gays

Women

Younger voters

------------

-------------

I assume this is the only job in life you’re capable of performing so I hope they’re paying you at least minimum wage.

Billionaires

Multi Millionaires

and
and
still have healthcare

Trump's new voters:

--------

Blacks

Browns

Asians

Jews

Gays

Women

Younger voters

Democrats new voters:

Blacks

Browns

Asians

Jews

Gays

Women

Younger voters

------------

-------------

Trump's returning voters?

Omg...Russia is still brainwashing us

Forum List

Back