Who will be the new sex symbol of the USA?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
It's Mexican spring in the USA. Now it's fashionable to be a long-legged, hot brunette. New sex symbol of USA should be like Bettie Page and Brittany Murphy. Low-assed blondes are no longer in fashion.

Which girl is the best candidate to be the new Betty?

Last edited:
It's Mexican spring in the USA. Now it's fashionable to be a long-legged, hot brunette. New sex symbol
USA should be like Bettie Page and Brittany Murphy. Low-assed blondes are no longer in fashion.

You have a fondness for dead women. You might want to have that checked by a professional.

Bettie Page retired from modeling in 1958. And most of her photo session were well outside the mainstream in America.

It's Mexican spring in the USA. Now it's fashionable to be a long-legged, hot brunette. New sex symbol
USA should be like Bettie Page and Brittany Murphy. Low-assed blondes are no longer in fashion.

/---/ Nothing wrong with being a long-legged, hot brunette, a low-ass blonde, or smoking hot red-head with big tits. To each his own.

I like them all. But if I had to choose, a hot redhead would be my choice.
/----/ Natural, not dyed of course.
1695638905494.png

It's Mexican spring in the USA. Now it's fashionable to be a long-legged, hot brunette. New sex symbol of USA should be like Bettie Page and Brittany Murphy. Low-assed blondes are no longer in fashion.

You must be older than sin to remember Bettie Paige as your sex symbol

Forum List

Back