Who will be the first to tattle about getting 2 negs in less than 48?

I suspect Rumpy has been doing a lot of whining about his reps...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/annou...6394-the-next-hammer-to-fall.html#post5682220

The Next Hammer to Fall...

My hope.. reputation levels reduced to all members by 90%..

...and neg reps reduced to 10% of reputation level...

Yes, I am the all powerful Lumpy, bending wills with mere thought...:lol:

In other words... aww Nope

You didn't Complain like you are in this OP?...

:)

peace...

I love to whine, it's common knowledge...:wink_2:

...of course,

I do prefer to think of it as fighting for truth, justice and the American way...:lol:

My money is on mal.

My impression is that it is monitored digitally. They said it was automatic to zero. That sounds pretty perfunctory to me, if not bloodless. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

No, we have to track it ourselves.

Easy enough to do if you don't max out your rep in 24 hours.

But if you max out rep, you can't see the last 48 hours in your control panel. So if you neg rep someone, say, 25 posts ago, and you don't remember that you negged them, and you check your cp...they won't be there.

My money is on mal.

Who'll be the first to do it.

Too easy. Pole Rider.

I don't know about that...

Tweaked it slightly

We've come up with a solution to the problem. There's good news and there's bad news.
First, the rep count will go back up to 20 per 24 hours.
Second, you can't neg someone more than 1 time in 48 hours. 2 in 48 hours will get your reps revoked
Third, if you do neg somebody more than the stipulated amount, your rep will be zero'd out, and you will lose all your ability to give/receive rep. All your other privileges will remain intact
Once you lose your rep, it's forever.

Everyone knows the rules

Isn't there a way that these changes could be written into the boards software as the 20 limit is now, so that if you tried to neg "someone" more than once in 48 hours, the board would simply tell you "you can't do that," instead of waiting for someone to slip up and make a mistake? I don't think someone should irrevocably lose all their rep that took years to accumulate because of one mistake. That's pretty darn harsh.

Last edited:
I'm already getting negged by ppl hoping I won't remember I've negged them...

Forum List

Back