Who will be blamed by the WILLING victims of the upcoming hurricane?

Hurricane Delorean looks like it's going to be a flop.

President Trump scared it off with his previous statement about nuking a hurricane.
:laughing0301:

2_bramhall_0.jpg
If trump nukes hurricane Delorean, it could provide the 1.21 gigawatts it takes to destroy it.

We go through this shit EVERY YEAR. Who will be at fault this time?

People and News outlets will inevitably pin whatever happens on politicians and Trump. Even with NEARLY TWO WEEKS NOTICE there will be fools who defy common sense and risk life and limb. You choose to live in the path of yearly hurricanes yet if the worst happens many will blame someone else for the consequences of that decision.

If this storm makes landfall I am dreading the nonstop coverage of the blame game.
If don't live in a well built house made of Concrete you are crazy. They cut down must of the trees in South Fla, so they have only the Condos to break up the damaging winds. Trees help they may blow over but the Live Oaks stand tall. If you don't have a well built home get out and head north to GA and Alabama.

People and News outlets will inevitably pin whatever happens on politicians and Trump. Even with NEARLY TWO WEEKS NOTICE there will be fools who defy common sense and risk life and limb. You choose to live in the path of yearly hurricanes yet if the worst happens many will blame someone else for the consequences of that decision.

If this storm makes landfall I am dreading the nonstop coverage of the blame game.

Nobody blames him for the storm, idiot. But he'll get blame if the response is insufficient....as with Maria.

You whiny asshole.

BTW, dickhead is already proclaiming this to be "the biggest" ever....so he can have a ready excuse if he fucks up and so
he can claim how great he is if it ain't too bad. Fuck him.

My guess is that there won't be enough "willing victims" for the democrat party that thrives on catastrophy and misery this go round. The laid back lifestyle in the Bahamas might lead to a bunch of deaths but where were they going to go anyway?

It is not really as easy as you make it out to be. Many people have no where to go and do not have the extra cash lying around for a week in a hotel 100 miles inland.
And that somehow makes it the government's fault? They are always the ones who get the blame

Hey Asshole, You're an American...

Caring for other Americans when they get in trouble is the patriotic duty... If you don't like that, please on run on a platform of fuck Americans in trouble...

That's hilarious.

It is not really as easy as you make it out to be. Many people have no where to go and do not have the extra cash lying around for a week in a hotel 100 miles inland.
And that somehow makes it the government's fault? They are always the ones who get the blame

Caring for other Americans when they get in trouble is the patriotic duty... If you don't like that, please on run on a platform of fuck Americans in trouble...
^^^^missed the entire point of the thread. Am I surprised? Nope

This is a political forum. This thread is about the political implications of this storm.
Take your emotional outburst elsewhere ya tool

or longer. Eventually, you run out of money or you have to keep moving and then you can't get back in.
Doesn't answer my question.
Turn off the tv.
^^^^another one who missed the point lol

Without hesitation ....we can blame Donald J Trump

He has maintained a steady crusade to mock global warming as a hoax.
He has reversed the Paris Climate Accord
He has ordered his administration to do nothing to reduce climate change
He has blocked funding for climate research
He has fired climate scientists

So as hurricanes get worse and worse......we can blame TRUMP

I have no obligation to help idiots who get themselves in trouble.

They aren't getting worse, dumbass.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...obal_warming_has_spurred_more_hurricanes.html

That's why rational people thank him.

I blame all of you mocking my true love Cortez and her screaming " Global Warming "!

Alexandria.jpg

Only had you heed her warning those people would be safe, singing songs and rainbows would forever shower us with skittles...

On a serious note the media and partisan whores will blame Clinton former buddy:

Dictionarycom-Funny-Tweets-About-Donald-Trump.jpg
Tell us what makes a hurricane a stronger hurricane.

Sux to be them... move to where the hurricanes aren't...

The blame will be on the residents who choose to move to, or live in, an area that is prone to predictable and frequent life-threatening acts of Mother Nature. They are gambling with their lives. No one should live in an area where they cannot afford to escape from should disaster strike. "Lousy choices lousy lives."

They aren't getting worse, dumbass.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...obal_warming_has_spurred_more_hurricanes.html

Actually they are
So are floods, famine and wildfires

We can blame our president for making matters worse

Forum List

Back