Who will be blamed by the WILLING victims of the upcoming hurricane?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
We go through this shit EVERY YEAR. Who will be at fault this time?

People and News outlets will inevitably pin whatever happens on politicians and Trump. Even with NEARLY TWO WEEKS NOTICE there will be fools who defy common sense and risk life and limb. You choose to live in the path of yearly hurricanes yet if the worst happens many will blame someone else for the consequences of that decision.

If this storm makes landfall I am dreading the nonstop coverage of the blame game.

People and News outlets will inevitably pin whatever happens on politicians and Trump. Even with NEARLY TWO WEEKS NOTICE there will be fools who defy common sense and risk life and limb. You choose to live in the path of yearly hurricanes yet if the worst happens many will blame someone else for the consequences of that decision.

If this storm makes landfall I am dreading the nonstop coverage of the blame game.

It is not really as easy as you make it out to be. Many people have no where to go and do not have the extra cash lying around for a week in a hotel 100 miles inland.

• Banned

It is not really as easy as you make it out to be. Many people have no where to go and do not have the extra cash lying around for a week in a hotel 100 miles inland.
And that somehow makes it the government's fault? They are always the ones who get the blame

or longer. Eventually, you run out of money or you have to keep moving and then you can't get back in.

Very true. However people should be prepared. I mean, they know it is going to happen..

• Banned

or longer. Eventually, you run out of money or you have to keep moving and then you can't get back in.
Doesn't answer my question.

The only way to escape it at this point is to turn off the television.

Well, there's always the old standby to blame...

RXC5IFWLKYI6TFE6IBWI6S7HAY.jpg

I blame all of you mocking my true love Cortez and her screaming " Global Warming "!

Alexandria.jpg

Only had you heed her warning those people would be safe, singing songs and rainbows would forever shower us with skittles...

On a serious note the media and partisan whores will blame Clinton former buddy:

Dictionarycom-Funny-Tweets-About-Donald-Trump.jpg

And that somehow makes it the government's fault? They are always the ones who get the blame

Hey Asshole, You're an American...

Caring for other Americans when they get in trouble is the patriotic duty... If you don't like that, please on run on a platform of fuck Americans in trouble...

It is the problem with the 24 hour news cycle, they need something to talk about for that long.

Caring for other Americans when they get in trouble is the patriotic duty... If you don't like that, please on run on a platform of fuck Americans in trouble...

Well that's nice. Then maybe you'll change your stance on gun-control, so I can continue protecting my American family.

You mean like your democrats are doing?

Turn off the tv.

Forum List

Back