who watches the watchers

progressive hunter

Diamond Member
Dec 11, 2018
just another example of the government getting involved to silence or control the flow of information,,

at some point the people will have enough of this and do something,,

just another example of the government getting involved to silence or control the flow of information,,
Growing more prevalent by the day here....
One would hope so PH

Unfortunately Americans love fascism

One can read it on the USMB daily

1700091896617.png

~S~

Censorship is a symptom of tyranny.
The Radical Left cannot survive scrutiny so they must censor.
The most amazing thing is that these completely deluded left wingers keep saying that they are defending democracy.

Last edited:
Censorship is symptom of tyranny.
The Radical Left cannot survive scrutiny so them must censor.
The most amazing thing is that these completely deluded left wingers keep saying that they are defending democracy.
they are defending democracy,, they absolutly want mob rule and hate our constitutional republic that stands in their way,,

Shame .
What about the other Watchers ?
The Angels sent to watch over our pathetic species but who humped our women and sent us all to hell on Earth .
See Enoch for details

ah c'mon Lu, live to be 3 centuries old, and i'll wager all ya think about is having some fun before the dirt nap... ;) .~S~
As you have guessed I was a Watcher until fairly recently .
Frankly the job became incredibly boring after I reached 200 as the humans are so gullible and stupid .
Now I have assignments on other planets in this little star system and I can tell you that things " hot up" very soon .
No . Not Climate Change .

Forum List

Back