Budweiser purportedly paid Dylan Mulvaney $185K

NO, YOU paid that. the money they spent on perv did not come out of the good deeds fund. It comes from beer prices, beer quality, etc.
and that means you if you are still stupid enough to toast ole Perv with your can of Bud

Benoit Garbe, the U.S. chief marketing officer for Anheuser-Busch InBev, is calling it quits as the backlash over marketing stunts continues to affect sales.

Once American’s top-selling beer, Bud Light sales have plunged this year. In the most recent quarter, the brewer reported a 13.5% decline in revenue per 100 liters, which is the best measure of beer sales.

Garbe oversaw marketing when Bud Light partnered with transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney in early April. The pushback from that campaign saw Bud Light fall behind Modelo Especial in U.S. retail sales.

Some of the backlash was homophobic, with people accusing the brewer of becoming “woke.” Ironically, Bud Light also lost ground with the LGBTQ communities for failing to stand up and defend its partnership with Mulvaney.

Garbe did not directly oversee that partnership. The two executives who did were put on leave after the cries for boycotts started.

Benoit Garbe, the U.S. chief marketing officer for Anheuser-Busch InBev, is calling it quits as the backlash over marketing stunts continues to affect sales.

Once American’s top-selling beer, Bud Light sales have plunged this year. In the most recent quarter, the brewer reported a 13.5% decline in revenue per 100 liters, which is the best measure of beer sales.

Garbe oversaw marketing when Bud Light partnered with transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney in early April. The pushback from that campaign saw Bud Light fall behind Modelo Especial in U.S. retail sales.

Some of the backlash was homophobic, with people accusing the brewer of becoming “woke.” Ironically, Bud Light also lost ground with the LGBTQ communities for failing to stand up and defend its partnership with Mulvaney.

Garbe did not directly oversee that partnership. The two executives who did were put on leave after the cries for boycotts started.
Here is what I get out of your post.
IF you don't drink A-B products you are homophobic
If you are homosexual you should drink A-B products.
I know !! How about we separate BEER and PERVERSION and by beer because we want a beer.
You miss the boat -- the whole ocean really :) -- by claiming that the actual beer is secndary to what sexual proclivity you want to advertise.
1700221486140.png

Here is what I get out of your post.
IF you don't drink A-B products you are homophobic
If you are homosexual you should drink A-B products.
I know !! How about we separate BEER and PERVERSION and buy beer because we want a beer.
You miss the boat -- the whole ocean really :) -- by claiming that the actual beer is secndary to what sexual proclivity you want to advertise.
View attachment 859831

NO, YOU paid that. the money they spent on perv did not come out of the good deeds fund. It comes from beer prices, beer quality, etc.
and that means you if you are still stupid enough to toast ole Perv with your can of Bud
Back in '09, our band was sponsored by Bud Light. Club owners were enthralled by the Bud Light girls showing up to hand out swag, and be ogled. I'm drinking one now.

Back in '09, our band was sponsored by Bud Light. Club owners were enthralled by the Bud Light girls showing up to hand out swag, and be ogled. I'm drinking one now.

Will you now be just as enthralled when the “Bud Light-in-the-Loafers ‘Girls’ are mentally-fucked-up male lunatics like Mr. Mulvaney trying [and badly failing] to impersonate girls?

Forum List

Back