Who was the worst traitor in U.S. history?

Only idiots see freeing slaves and saving a country as being a traitor. Same ignorant fools who should be democrats where all the ignorant bigots belong

tapatalk post

Only bigger idiots simplify and whitewash Lincoln's complete disregard for the US Constitution with "oh, he freed the slaves and saved a country".

He subjugated by force of arms states that entered the Union voluntarily and wished to leave the same way.

He suspended personal liberty. Whatever the fuck THAT means. Oh, thrown in jail indefinitely on a whim.

He basically took from the states any power protected by the 10th Amendment he got the urge to, and the 10th has been impotent since.

Other than THAT, fine man.

The second sentence of your post is complete and utter horseshit.....otherwise known as the Confederate reconstructionist version of history.

Only idiots see freeing slaves and saving a country as being a traitor. Same ignorant fools who should be democrats where all the ignorant bigots belong

tapatalk post

Only bigger idiots simplify and whitewash Lincoln's complete disregard for the US Constitution with "oh, he freed the slaves and saved a country".

He subjugated by force of arms states that entered the Union voluntarily and wished to leave the same way.

He suspended personal liberty. Whatever the fuck THAT means. Oh, thrown in jail indefinitely on a whim.

He basically took from the states any power protected by the 10th Amendment he got the urge to, and the 10th has been impotent since.

The second sentence of your post is complete and utter horseshit.....otherwise known as the Confederate reconstructionist version of history.

I figured your ass would troll back in here with an unloaded gun. Got anything better than that pitiful response? I'm all for letting you go back and try again.

Load your fucking gun this time.

tapatalk post

Rather than spout nonsense, how about you tell us WHY that second sentence is utter horseshit?

Confederate apologists are funny. Oh wait, they're not. They're regarding as a rather low form of vermin by most people.

Carry on, Confederate apologists. And good luck convincing anyone you're not the slavery-endorsing scumbags that you appear to be. Because slavery is so popular, you know.

I can hardly wait to see the long list of historians who support the incredibly ludicrous idea of Lincoln being a traitor. That should be an easy list for you to compile as authors like that tend to share their thoughts with the world through blogs rather than books.

Since I never made the claim that Lincoln was a traitor, why not ask those that have? Meanwhile, can you provide a link to where the academic community, or anybody else, appointed you the authority on 'legitimate scholarship' and 'pop culture revisionism'? Was McPherson a legitimate scholar or a 'pop culture revisionist' according to your 'authority'?

Confederate apologists are funny. Oh wait, they're not. They're regarding as a rather low form of vermin by most people.

Carry on, Confederate apologists. And good luck convincing anyone you're not the slavery-endorsing scumbags that you appear to be. Because slavery is so popular, you know.

Who here is a 'Confederate apologist'? All I see are neurotics getting hysterical about some people pointing out some historical facts re Lincoln and the myths constructed around northern hypocrisies and hubris and the reasons Lincoln went to war.

Would pointing out the Jim Crow laws in the South were based on the pre-Civil War Black Codes in northern states, including Lincoln's home state, and remained on the books after the Civil War be an example of 'Confederate apologizing and defending slavery', for instance?

I can hardly wait to see the long list of historians who support the incredibly ludicrous idea of Lincoln being a traitor. That should be an easy list for you to compile as authors like that tend to share their thoughts with the world through blogs rather than books.

Since I never made the claim that Lincoln was a traitor, why not ask those that have? Meanwhile, can you provide a link to where the academic community, or anybody else, appointed you the authority on 'legitimate scholarship' and 'pop culture revisionism'? Was McPherson a legitimate scholar or a 'pop culture revisionist' according to your 'authority'?

Well I'm certain America is glad to know you don't think Lincoln was a traitor. James McPherson would agree with you on that much.

Rather than spout nonsense, how about you tell us WHY that second sentence is utter horseshit?

The is no Constitutional provision for secession, therefore no legal basis.

I figured your ass would troll back in here with an unloaded gun. Got anything better than that pitiful response? I'm all for letting you go back and try again.

Load your fucking gun this time.

Yes, well put....you're a credit to historians everywhere.

Would pointing out the Jim Crow laws in the South were based on the pre-Civil War Black Codes in northern states...

You would be pointing out something untrue. The Black Codes were a specific legal creation in the former confederate states and were based on pre-Civil War slave laws in that region. The fact that northern states had a history of slavery and had discriminatory laws as well does not support your conclusion.

The is no Constitutional provision for secession, therefore no legal basis.

So in your limited mind, only provisions provided for in the Constitution, are legal.

Do you fail to see how wrong that is?

To believe Lincoln a great POTUS, is to believe anything.

He ignored the Constitution repeatedly and pushed a nation to war, causing 850k deaths and near total destruction of half the nation...all for statist reasons. For this, he is venerated.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Nothing better explains this psychosis other than history is written by the victors...and sadly, many Americans have accepted the lies by the statists.

To believe Lincoln a great POTUS, is to believe anything.

He ignored the Constitution repeatedly and pushed a nation to war, causing 850k deaths and near total destruction of half the nation...all for statist reasons. For this, he is venerated.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Nothing better explains this psychosis other than history is written by the victors...and sadly, many Americans have accepted the lies by the statists.

Not much of a historian are you. Try reading a book once in while.

I see, you've committed yourself to the intensive study of left wing authors, but can't name any historians. Maybe you're just on the wrong thread.

Boorstin, left wing?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, the National Historian under the Reagan administration is "left wing."

You should have finished grade school, seriously!

I'm pretty sure you wandered in here by mistake. I know you're a little confused right now, but if you just go start another thread about something typically mindless you'll probably feel a lot better.

I'm curious, does your "Betty White" routine of non-sequitur ever work?

I mean, is there anyone who does NOT see you as an ignorant fool?

Boorstin, left wing?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, the National Historian under the Reagan administration is "left wing."

You should have finished grade school, seriously!

I'm pretty sure you wandered in here by mistake. I know you're a little confused right now, but if you just go start another thread about something typically mindless you'll probably feel a lot better.

I'm curious, does your "Betty White" routine of non-sequitur ever work?

I mean, is there anyone who does NOT see you as an ignorant fool?

I have no idea what this incoherent scree of nonsense means.

There may be "confederate apologists," I've certainly run into them. But to equate criticism of Lincoln's criminal disregard for the Constitution to apologetics for the antebellum South is the act of a moron.

The South was a pseudo-Feudal shit hole, where a landed gentry perpetrated an effective tyranny over slaves and "free" whites alike. The Republic was a farce in the hands of the tyrants who ruled the South.

Does this sound as if I am just terribly apologetic for the antebellum South?

So explain to me, how acknowledging the FACT of criminal acts by Lincoln, supports the South? The problem is that you are a democrat, trained by your faction that there are only two possibilities, absolute obedience to your party, and hated enemies. You cannot grasp the concept that there can be wrong on both sides.

Last edited:

There may be "confederate apologists," I've certainly run into them. But to equate criticism of Lincoln's criminal disregard for the Constitution to apologetics for the antebellum South is the act of a moron.

The South was a pseudo-Feudal shit hole, where a landed gentry perpetrated an effective tyranny over slaves and "free" whites alike. The Republic was a farce in the hands of the tyrants who ruled the South.

Does this sound as if I am just terrible apologetic for the antebellum South?

So explain to me, how acknowledging the FACT of criminal acts by Lincoln, supports the South? The problem is that you are a democrat, trained by your faction that there are only two possibilities, absolute obedience to your party, and hated enemies. You cannot grasp the concept that there can be wrong on both sides.

I can explain it.

Anyone who criticizes their saint (dishonest abe), must love slavery and the Confederacy.

The logic of simpletons on display for all to see.

They have been so thoroughly brainwashed by the Statists, they are incapable of thinking logically.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back