Who was the jackass that created take your kids to work day?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
This has been a mentally draining day. All these damm kids in here and have to smile and greet all them. I'm calling the fuck out next year on this day.

One thing I noticed about kids is they dont never stop talking. They just keep talking and talking. Damm.

This has been a mentally draining day. All these damm kids in here and have to smile and greet all them. I'm calling the fuck out next year on this day.

One thing I noticed about kids is they dont never stop talking. They just keep talking and talking. Damm.

Why do you have to smile and greet them all?

How do you act towards your co-workers?

Just be yourself.

Ya cant blame em....they found someone they can relate to and have the same level of intelligence.

Just be yourself.

They was giving the kids a tour of all depts

Just be yourself.

They wuz?
So how did they feel about your job as the mail boi?
Any of them say they aspire to push a cart around the office?

Just be yourself.

They wuz?

I am a system Analyzer for a state agency

BYE

Imagine how it is for teachers then.

l know that's why I would rather scoop tiger shit in the Zoo

l know that's why I would rather scoop tiger shit in the Zoo

But then there are plenty of people on forums like this who think teachers shouldn't be paid much because they think being a teacher is an easy job.....

Just be yourself.

They wuz?

BYE

...in training.

Just be yourself.

They wuz?

BYE

...in training.

I wanna train you to lotion and massage my feet

Just be yourself.

They wuz?

BYE

...in training.

I wanna train you to lotion and massage my feet

Can you concentrate enough to train me with a .45 barrel denting your forehead?

That "never stop talking" bit sounds kind of like you. Just sayin...

Bet it was the little bitches that caused most of your angst, huh?

Kids period make me ill

Kids period make me ill
That's obvious. But knowing the monumental problems you have with seemingly every bitch you've ever come in contact with it makes sense the little bitches would make you more ill than the little boys.

Kids period make me ill
That's obvious. But knowing the monumental problems you have with seemingly every bitch you've ever come in contact with it makes sense the little bitches would make you more ill than the little boys.

It's just bigger older bitches because they are full of shit

Kids period make me ill

I'm in a good mood so here's a free tip. Don't ever get near a shrink's couch because if you do you'll never get up.

Kids period make me ill

I'm in a good mood so here's a free tip. Don't ever get near a shrink's couch because if you do you'll never get up.

Log out and cancel your internet service

Kids period make me ill

Log out and cancel your internet service
Say please...

Forum List

Back