Do you broadcast your politics?

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
maybe itā€™s me but Iā€™ve seen a lot of political bumpers stickers from all sides .

Me , I try to keep things on the down since so many people go nuts over politics. Why annoy 1/2 the drivers out there with a lame ass bumper sticker . They ruin a cars looks anyway .

This thread came to me because I was behind an asshat with a ā€œMAGA 17ā€ vanity plate . Yes heā€™s an asshat because he was riding a brand new British made Jaguar sedan . I was going to yell out ā€œbuy Americanā€ but didnā€™t get a chance .

Political vanity plate is pretty hard core. What about the rest of you ? Any bumper stickers ? Political t-shirts in rotation ?

I usually keep my politics to myself, except on here where I am Joemoma.

maybe itā€™s me but Iā€™ve seen a lot of political bumpers stickers from all sides .

Me , I try to keep things on the down since so many people go nuts over politics. Why annoy 1/2 the drivers out there with a lame ass bumper sticker . They ruin a cars looks anyway .

This thread came to me because I was behind an asshat with a ā€œMAGA 17ā€ vanity plate . Yes heā€™s an asshat because he was riding a brand new British made Jaguar sedan . I was going to yell out ā€œbuy Americanā€ but didnā€™t get a chance .

Political vanity plate is pretty hard core. What about the rest of you ? Any bumper stickers ? Political t-shirts in rotation ?
Iā€™m not saying itā€™s okay to key Trump supporterā€™s cars, or that anybody should do that. Iā€™m not going to say that.

Not surprised by that comment. How many cars have you keyed?

Iā€™m not saying itā€™s okay to key Trump supporterā€™s cars, or that anybody should do that. Iā€™m not going to say that.

In Mass we actually have ā€œchoose lifeā€ license plates! Not sure where that came from.

There are no stickers on my car.

I will tell people I am neither DEM nor GOP but instead I am registered non-partisan and I vote for the lesser of two weevils.

I don't do bumper stickers. Devalues the vehicle.

However, I did have a cling made that says, "TheOldSchool is a stupid fuck".

I put it in the back window on the 4th of July.

Nothing. I keep my cars pristine, except for the shrunken head hanging from the mirror in the Cutlass.

I don't have bumper stickers on my car, but if I'm standing in line or in a place where someone wants to talk to me, usually one of the first questions I ask is "what do you think of our current president".

The answer I get determines what I am willing to talk to them about. If they can present their points in a clear and articulate manner and disagree with me without being disagreeable, we will talk about current events.

Matter of fact, I've had several conversations like that. One was in a Jersey Mike's Sub shop with the counter person. And, even though both of us were not completely in synch with the politics of the other, we were still able to have a good conversation about what we thought was right or wrong with the government.

Interesting thing was that there were several people around that looked like they wanted to participate, but were too scared to talk politics in public.

I don't put stickers on my car...left winger vandalize things too much....I will state I support Trump and that I am a conservative and 2nd Amendment Supporter if the topic comes up...

I never have for several decades but back in the 80s, when I was a young uninformed conservative, I had a old pickup truck plastered with Reagan stickers. I did it purposely to antagonize liberals and boy did it. They broke off the outside mirrors, keyed the paint, leaked air out the tires, and one nut job even shit in the pickup bed.

Forum List

Back