Who was the debate winner last night?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
I think Jeb did very well and Rubio showed he was a capable debater. Trump, with some of his policies shocked the room. He will kill parts of the internet? How stupid...

Winners:

Jeb
Rubio
Cruz

I say Cruz with a great deal of Angst. He is very annoying.

If Cruz is anywhere on the scoreboard at this date...the winner was Hillary Clinton

You mean you don't like "Shut Her Down" Cruz. He is the only GOP candidate that is better for the Dems than Stump.....Trump.

Rubio did terrible. Him, Kasich, Christie and bush just showed what big govt stooges they are.
Cruz did ok but Paul took it.

I think Jeb did very well and Rubio showed he was a capable debater. Trump, with some of his policies shocked the room. He will kill parts of the internet? How stupid...

Winners:

Jeb
Rubio
Cruz

I say Cruz with a great deal of Angst. He is very annoying.

Our current administration is already doing that. They are shutting down Terrorists recruiting sites on the net right now as we speak. They monitor and shut them down 24/7.
Is it now still stupid?
The problem is they pop back up really fast
Hillary and Trump have pretty much the same ideas of how to fix it.
Trump wants Microsoft and Apple types.
Hillary wants the silicone valley types.

Rubio did terrible. Him, Kasich, Christie and bush just showed what big govt stooges they are.

You must have been watching the Discovery Channel. Rand Paul should not even have been on the stage!

You must have been watching the Discovery Channel. Rand Paul should not even have been on the stage!
Why? Because he was offering solutions that didn't involve growing the government? Because he considers American interests?
You just don't like Paul because you might have to wipe your own ass.

Why? Because he was offering solutions that didn't involve growing the government? Because he considers American interests?

You really think someone who is "anti-war" can win the nomination in the Republican Party? Halliburton and a host of the GOP masters are waiting and hoping for the GOP to regain the Presidency so they can reap big profits, like during the W-DICK years.

You really think someone who is "anti-war" can win the nomination in the Republican Party? Halliburton and a host of the GOP masters are waiting and hoping for the GOP to regain the Presidency so they can reap big profits, like during the W-DICK years.
They get plenty from the current admin. They don't want things to change

Haliburton is thriving on "no bid contracts" under Obama. In fact they are achieving record profits under Obama. So spare us your nonsense.

The American people won, they now have an alternative to the "Fundamental transformation" of the USA into a bankrupt haven of Illegals and Jihadists

Trump wins. The other candidates had to topple him at the debate, and they're still scared. Bush got that confused with being a nag. I thought Paul pitched him a baby-bouncey with his callout. No Trump policy will be as stupid as it sounds after you question it. Trump was more effective on the regime change question even though Paul broached the whole topic.

Rubio - again - with the no conjunctions. I think Cruz has this problem, too. It may be political engineering theory to make stupid people think you're smart. Sounds like a poorly programmed robot.

There are too many on that stage. The only ones in the prime debate should have been Trump, Cruz, and Rubio.
Carson still has the numbers. I think Trumpophobics are propping up the rest of these cats.

Yeah but he keeps falling. I'm a Cruz voter and it has nothing at all to do with Trump.
Everything in this election cycle, including everything with Cruz, has at least something to do with Trump.

I'd say the terrorists since the candidates spent most of the debate peeing their pants over the fact that the terrorists have already won. Thankfully the rest of our country doesn't think they have nor think there is any chance they will.

Hillary.........Republicans debate foreign policy?

63a3488c33f9d87c9f30056b977afa62.gif

Winners: Trump, Christie, Fiorina

Losers: Cruz, Rubio (food fight)

Irrelevant: Bush, Carson, Paul, Kasich

Forum List

Back