Who was behind 9/11

Who was behind 9/11

• Total voters
You’re right…. Bin Laden was Jewish( Another Islamic Moron)
You disagree that he was Jewish or that you’re an Islamic Moron? Are you saying that Bin Laden wasn’t behind it and the 19 Hijackers were Israeli? You’re an Islamic ASS-OLE

You disagree that he was Jewish or that you’re an Islamic Moron? Are you saying that Bin Laden wasn’t behind it and the 19 Hijackers were Israeli? You’re an Islamic ASS-OLE
YAWN… Asked two questions that you can’t even respond to. Your “ thumbs down” just demonstrates you are a A-S

There were no 19 hijackers, Zionist liar.

Israeli Mossad did it.

Osama is really col Tim osman, Mossad asset/CIA traitor.

North tower - bomb inside
South tower - drone 767 cargo version
Pentagon - cruise missile
Shanksville - nothing, a ditch with metal junk set on fire

There were no 19 hijackers, Zionist liar.

Israeli Mossad did it.

Osama is really col Tim osman, Mossad asset/CIA traitor.

North tower - bomb inside
South tower - drone 767 cargo version
Pentagon - cruise missile
Shanksville - nothing, a ditch with metal junk set on fire
Sorry you illiterate Moron,
Try to read a little if you know how. The 19 Hijackers names have been posted. Bin Laden wasn’t behind it?
You are not only a liar but a extremely sick disturbed individual

Sorry you illiterate Moron,
Try to read a little if you know how. The 19 Hijackers names have been posted. Bin Laden wasn’t behind it?
You are not only a liar but a extremely sick disturbed individual

The 19 "hijackers" were a Saudi soccer team that died in a bus accident years before 911. That is another reason why the Jewish Saudi Royal family refused to help the FBI.

Is this a hijacker?

Yeah

Why does his death certificate say 1999?

LOLOL.. You don't know a thing about Saudi Arabia or King Fahd's legacy. You ever been anywhere in the ME or do you just cruise the internet?

I regard every Saudi I meet a potential terrorist, always keep your distance.
History proves me right.

The 19 "hijackers" were a Saudi soccer team that died in a bus accident years before 911. That is another reason why the Jewish Saudi Royal family refused to help the FBI.

Is this a hijacker?

Yeah

Why does his death certificate say 1999?
Link, please. You can’t because you’re a moron

I regard every Saudi I meet a potential terrorist, always keep your distance.
History proves me right.

You're an idiot. I lived around them for 20 years.. They are friendly, hospitable and very pro-American.

You're an idiot. I lived around them for 20 years.. They are friendly, hospitable and very pro-American.

On the morning of December 6, 2019, a terrorist attack occurred at Naval Air Station Pensacola in Pensacola, Florida.[3][4][5] The assailant killed three men and injured eight others.[6][7][8] The shooter was killed by Escambia County sheriff deputies after they arrived at the scene.[9] He was identified as Mohammed Saeed Alshamrani, an aviation student from Saudi Arabia.[10][11]

The nypost article has been linked and quoted here repeatedly....

Search for

Nypost Saudi FBI obstructionist

Our "ally" Saudi, led by Jeff epstein's number 1 customer bin salman, told the FBI to fuck off on 913.

No Saudi documents about "Osama"

No documents on the "hijackers"

No truth

911 was a fraud by US, Israel, and Saudi - Putin

And you claim you knew BOTH "Osama" and col Tim osman.....

Lmfao

Zionist liar who knows Saudi Royal family is really Jewish....

On the morning of December 6, 2019, a terrorist attack occurred at Naval Air Station Pensacola in Pensacola, Florida.[3][4][5] The assailant killed three men and injured eight others.[6][7][8] The shooter was killed by Escambia County sheriff deputies after they arrived at the scene.[9] He was identified as Mohammed Saeed Alshamrani, an aviation student from Saudi Arabia.[10][11]

You really are an idiot. Americans go on killing sprees all the time.

Almost all Jihadi terrorist attacks in USA were commited by Saudi nationals or people stemming out from the education system of Saudi Arabia.

You don't know anything about education in Arabia... Have you ever been to a Saudi school, college or library.. How about their engineering schools or hy-solar research facilities?

You don't know anything about education in Arabia... Have you ever been to a Saudi school, college or library.. How about their engineering schools or hy-solar research facilities?

I know enough that I keep physical distance from every Saudi that crosses my way as I regard everyone of them as potential terrorists.

Putin had it right on 913 = US, Israel, and Saudi

Only Zionist traitors and sub human pro Israel Christians with IQ under 5 do not have enough patriotism to America to acknowledge that truth
It is not truth.

It is a proven lie

Forum List

Back