Who was behind 9/11

Who was behind 9/11

• Total voters
15 out of the 19 9/11 terrorists were Saudi nationals

I don't particularily like USA, especially after Abu-Ghraib Guantanamo and Powell/Bush fabrication of evidence for Iraq war, but I like Saudi / UAE Jihadi financers even less.
Never trust a Jew, but always trust a Jew before an Armenian , Greek or Arab Sheikh.
Anatolian Wisdom.
So, you don't like the Arabs, Jews, Greeks, Armenians and so on. In other words almost all your neighbours. If you want Turkey to be a strong regional player, you can't do that without local allies. Azerbaijan is far too not enough for that.

BTW, what is wrong with the Greeks? Considering your mutual history with them, you can't expect them to be too friendly with you.

I know enough that I keep physical distance from every Saudi that crosses my way as I regard everyone of them as potential terrorists.

Saudis are friendly and hospitable and VERY pro-Americans.

Mossad on behalf of Israel was behind 9/11. ..... :cool:
States in international relations ignores some mistakes or betrayal but the result of such betrayal would be very heavy. England or Israel can't risk committing such a foolishness. Even suspicion about Saddam's government led to the destruction of Saddam's government. Aiding such an attack as a state = going to war with the United States. It is impossible to think that any "state", including China and Russia, would dare to do such a thing.

Last edited:
Just note: if you believe or find out proof in documentation that Saudi officials were involved, then YOU MUST REVISIT THE CLINTON PAY TO PLAY CORRUPTION (found in her emails and in pics of these payoffs seen below) and ask the Saudis to come clean on WHAT FAVORS THE CLINTONS DID FOR THAT QUID PRO QUO.
REASON: Bill Clinton mysteriously allowed
Bin Laden to slip away in 1998, and could very well have done so as one of those favors for the Saudis who relied on the Bin Laden family wealth and contribution to infrastructure building.
Fact: the media is so protective and scared of the Clintons, that they never dig deep into just how bad and far reaching their corruption has caused our country and society as a whole.
billNsheikhpayoff.jpeg

1)Political corruption =selling favors using foreign affairs to gain power and wealth
2)for that money the favor could be to let a known terrorist plotter go-figuring they are watching him and can do little harm
3)he does do harm, but wait, there's more then just one of the single most horrific events in U.S. history, that event triggers through cause and effect many more deaths and destruction.
War in Afghanistan which ripples we see today, war in Iraq, fighting with Iran proxies, caused the creation of Isis and that infestation spread, cause of Syrian collapse and factions fighting each other involving Turkey and Kurds, thus immigration of refugees throughout Europe which is what Saddam's Baath party wanted and other radical factions planed. Oy Vay!
Yeah, so while you guys are getting to the bottom of 911 you are overlooking the fact that they really don't want you to recognize it as the central source of a majority of the lefts far reaching screw ups that affected the global problems far and wide. The Clintons and the Media covering for them have become the virtual wrecking ball to the stability of the planet.

Last edited:
Why did you leave CIA and FBI off the list?

Because I don't belive that FBI/CIA was responsible for 9/11.
But they may have had a role in obscuring Saudi-Arabian role in that terrorist attack.
Remember, 15 out of the 19 9/11 attackers were Saudi citizens.

Just note: if you believe or find out proof in documentation that Saudi officials were involved, then YOU MUST REVISIT THE CLINTON PAY TO PLAY CORRUPTION (found in her emails and in pics of these payoffs seen below) and ask the Saudis to come clean on WHAT FAVORS THE CLINTONS DID FOR THAT QUID PRO QUO.
REASON: Bill Clinton mysteriously allowed
Bin Laden to slip away in 1998, and could very well have done so as one of those favors for the Saudis who relied on the Bin Laden family wealth and contribution to infrastructure building.
Fact: the media is so protective and scared of the Clintons, that they never dig deep into just how bad and far reaching their corruption has caused our country and society as a whole.
View attachment 534869
1)Political corruption =selling favors using foreign affairs to gain power and wealth
2)for that money the favor could be to let a known terrorist plotter go-figuring they are watching him and can do little harm
3)he does do harm, but wait, there's more then just one of the single most horrific events in U.S. history, that event triggers through cause and effect many more deaths and destruction.
War in Afghanistan which ripples we see today, war in Iraq, fighting with Iran proxies, caused the creation of Isis and that infestation spread, cause of Syrian collapse and factions fighting each other involving Turkey and Kurds, thus immigration of refugees throughout Europe which is what Saddam's Baath party wanted and other radical factions planed. Oy Vay!
Yeah, so while you guys are getting to the bottom of 911 you are overlooking the fact that they really don't want you to recognize it as the central source of a majority of the lefts far reaching screw ups that affected the global problems far and wide. The Clintons and the Media covering for them have become the virtual wrecking ball to the stability of the planet.

The Bin Laden family disowned OBL and the Saudis revoked his citizenship in 1994 and declared AQ a terrorist outfit. OBL hated the Saudis as much as he hated the US.

Absolutely not. Why would you jump to such sick conclusion? Are you smarting because I lived there and you are ignorant?

Chopping off heads and body parts is reality in Saudi Arabia.
You try to bullshit me with some "Saudis are really nice people" bullshit allthough 15 out of 19 9/11 attackers were Saudi nationals.

Chopping off heads and body parts is reality in Saudi Arabia.
You try to bullshit me with some "Saudis are really nice people" bullshit allthough 15 out of 19 9/11 attackers were Saudi nationals.

How is that different from capital punishment in the US?

Amputation is reserved for three time losers guilty of grand larceny.

The Bin Laden family disowned OBL and the Saudis revoked his citizenship in 1994 and declared AQ a terrorist outfit. OBL hated the Saudis as much as he hated the US.
Never trust wikipedia as a definitive source, anyone can write the info and submit it including those wanting to throw out a false narrative to protect themselves or in this case seperate themselves from association with his acts.
Fact is:
The family says they last saw Osama in Afghanistan in 1999, a year in which they visited him twice at his base just outside Kandahar.
His mom quotes: “It was a place near the airport that they had captured from the Russians,” Ghanem says. “He was very happy to receive us. He was showing us around every day we were there.

Never trust wikipedia as a definitive source, anyone can write the info and submit it including those wanting to throw out a false narrative to protect themselves or in this case seperate themselves from association with his acts.
Fact is:
The family says they last saw Osama in Afghanistan in 1999, a year in which they visited him twice at his base just outside Kandahar.
His mom quotes: “It was a place near the airport that they had captured from the Russians,” Ghanem says. “He was very happy to receive us. He was showing us around every day we were there.

His mother was Syrian .. divorced from his father when OBL was a toddler. I didn't get any information from wiki.

His mother was Syrian .. divorced from his father when OBL was a toddler. I didn't get any information from wiki.
Do you know which official or Sheik that was in the pic of the money envelope handoff?
Do you know WHICH FAVORS were bought by the Saudis?
Khashoggi was acquainted with Osama bin Laden in the 1980s and 1990s, was he killed as the missing link (knowing to much) or talking to much? Or did my commentary get him killed in the assumption the revealed connection was coming from his knowledge, the only one who would know what I was disclosing (a loose end needing removal to silence)?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back