Who uses VPN's? Do you think it's worth getting one? Why?

`
I've tried TOR (still have it) and using proxies but a VPN beats them all. Have been using them for years. Aside from from privacy, I look for strong point to point encryption. I use them on my PC. I like being able to get past blocks that governments throw up. I'm not a gamer as I much as I am one for transferring data via torrents.
I use NordVPN.

obviously, getting a VPN is very worthy nowadays as we all know that privacy is very important in these days, and it's good to use a private network to hide privacy and surf securely.

I use a VPN when blocked from foreign sites due to no contract to view in America. For example BBC programming is often blocked to this country.

I just teleport via the VPN to London then all is hunky-dory.

And yes, the privacy thing.

`
I've tried TOR (still have it) and using proxies but a VPN beats them all. Have been using them for years. Aside from from privacy, I look for strong point to point encryption. I use them on my PC. I like being able to get past blocks that governments throw up. I'm not a gamer as I much as I am one for transferring data via torrents.
Why do you think VPN services are more trustworthy than what other companies offer?

VPNs are an added layer security, and every layer increases the level of difficulty for Big Bro, blackhatters, corporate spooks, etc., which increases their cost...sometimes hitting them in their 'bottom line' is about the best you can hope for. If you cannot stop them at least let them know you ain't no cheap date.

There is no ideal VPN, but for myself I chose Veepn. I Have a lot of devices and they are all connected to the same account, I really need it.

`

Don’t know allot about them, but I do know a guy was fired for using one on his work stuff, and they were able to see all the places he went on line for the last 10 years.

`

Don’t know allot about them, but I do know a guy was fired for using one on his work stuff, and they were able to see all the places he went on line for the last 10 years.

I like being able to watch live British TV whilst in the US. Need a VPN these days.

Only problem with that is the time difference.

Forum List

Back