Google Thinks I'm An Alt-Righter

OldLady

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2015
I've noticed lately that if I search for an insulting meme for a particularly obnoxious poster, what pops up is insults against liberals, or women, or whatever. It's not my wording--I've tried changing that around and it doesn't matter.

My question is, why does Google think that? Is it solely because I hang out at USMB or does it actually see all the nasty memes and links that are in the posts here that I read? That doesn't really make sense, but how else would it think that?

I've noticed lately that if I search for an insulting meme for a particularly obnoxious poster, what pops up is insults against liberals, or women, or whatever. It's not my wording--I've tried changing that around and it doesn't matter.

My question is, why does Google think that? Is it solely because I hang out at USMB or does it actually see all the nasty memes and links that are in the posts here that I read? That doesn't really make sense, but how else would it think that?
Some strange algorithms around, for sure.

You don't seem to understand why that is, which surprises me because you are the subject of much ridicule.

Liberalism IS ridiculous....

It's hard to avoid making fun of it. Libturds do it accidentally all the time.

They know that you think that skinheads are hot.

You don't seem to understand why that is, which surprises me because you are the subject of much ridicule.

Google knows you guys insult me?
That makes no sense, Pete.

Maybe well named knows. He posted a computer-ish OP yesterday that I believe was somewhat down this road.

That's not at all what I mean.

First of all, google is a company full of bed wetters with no capacity for thinking anyway, so no one "thinks" you're normal or "right wing".

The reason why you have a hard time finding memes that ridicule people bed wetters hate, is because there aren't many of them. How do you ridicule people who have the intellectual superiority, moral high ground and normal appearance?

You can't.

Lots of bed wetters try, but they usually find themselves the focus of contempt by a majority as a result and their careers don't last long.

I seriously doubt google is tracking you and has you labeled wrong in some data base.

Google is adjusting for the preponderance of searches, not just yours. I'd say it means that the Russian troll farms are working overtime in the run-up to the election.

That's not at all what I mean.

First of all, google is a company full of bed wetters with no capacity for thinking anyway, so no one "thinks" you're normal or "right wing".

The reason why you have a hard time finding memes that ridicule people bed wetters hate, is because there aren't many of them. How do you ridicule people who have the intellectual superiority, moral high ground and normal appearance?

You can't.

Lots of bed wetters try, but they usually find themselves the focus of contempt by a majority as a result and their careers don't last long.

I seriously doubt google is tracking you and has you labeled wrong in some data base.

Maybe you're right, there aren't memes making fun of misogynists or militia nuts or whatever.... because liberals are too kind to insult people that way. LOL Really highly doubt that.
But thanks for explaining what you meant, Pete.

Google is adjusting for the preponderance of searches, not just yours. I'd say it means that the Russian troll farms are working overtime in the run-up to the election.
That makes sense. Have you tried it to see if it does it to you, too?

There's a simple explanation.
cant meme3.jpg

Yes, the "everything I hate is funded by Soros" meme I posted this morning was lost in a sea of anti-soros memes.

Clear your browsing data...........

Yes, the "everything I hate is funded by Soros" meme I posted this morning was lost in a sea of anti-soros memes.
That's because a lot of people can't stand Soro's........so there are more meme's against him than for him.

What makes you for or against him..........hmmmm.........

For me that's easy.........he funds a lot of far left politicians............

I have no idea what that is or how to do that.

Which browser are you using? Chrome? Firefox? Internet Explorer?

Maybe you're right, there aren't memes making fun of misogynists or militia nuts or whatever.... because liberals are too kind to insult people that way. LOL Really highly doubt that.
But thanks for explaining what you meant, Pete.

It's a good thing you are not a liberal, then.

Good luck finding that insulting meme.

Which browser are you using? Chrome? Firefox? Internet Explorer?
Chrome

Forum List

Back