Who trusts Muslims?

So you have to put words in my mouth in order for your argument to hold water.

I never said I was an authority.

Hey sparky, you don't have to say that your an authority when you are ACTING like an authority.

Or is deductive reasoning not your strong suit?

You have a problem thinking outside the box along with your obvious condescension. You pay attention to typos and so-on and ignore the big picture. You accept something as being written in stone rather then thinking outside tradition...or at least that is what it seems like.

So you say I have a problem thinking oustide traditon, have a problem thinking outside of the box and ignore the big picture.

And you call me condescending?

Dude. Seriously. Yer cracking me up with your projection over here. Stop. I think the DSMV-V has enough examples of that deflection disorder. No need to continue.

And your attitude is predictable.

I'm not projecting anything. I'm just stating what is in evidence.

Yeah, sure.

Your condescension is obvious.(By the way your post is full of misspellings...try spell check next time Mr Neanderthal)

Can you seriously not tell the difference between intentional misspelling for vernacular reasons, and an actual typo? BTW, I really still have no clue what you were trying say with that caveman talk.

Also, it's not my problem you're so defensive that you can't handle a debate without resulting to insults. After all, you started it.

I can handle a debate just fine. As evidenced by this thread where you have died by a thousand cuts. :eusa_angel:

And now crying "waaaaaahhh" you started it? Better bring a better game next time. Good luck. Since I'm such a nice guy, go ahead for the last word.

Hey sparky, you don't have to say that your an authority when you are ACTING like an authority.

Or is deductive reasoning not your strong suit?

So you say I have a problem thinking oustide traditon, have a problem thinking outside of the box and ignore the big picture.

And you call me condescending?

Dude. Seriously. Yer cracking me up with your projection over here. Stop. I think the DSMV-V has enough examples of that deflection disorder. No need to continue.

And your attitude is predictable.

I'm not projecting anything. I'm just stating what is in evidence.

Yeah, sure.

Your condescension is obvious.(By the way your post is full of misspellings...try spell check next time Mr Neanderthal)

Can you seriously not tell the difference between intentional misspelling for vernacular reasons, and an actual typo? BTW, I really still have no clue what you were trying say with that caveman talk.

Also, it's not my problem you're so defensive that you can't handle a debate without resulting to insults. After all, you started it.

I can handle a debate just fine. As evidenced by this thread where you have died by a thousand cuts. :eusa_angel:

And now crying "waaaaaahhh" you started it? Better bring a better game next time. Good luck. Since I'm such a nice guy, go ahead for the last word.

Obviously you can't tell the difference ether. One misspelling and I'm a Caveman. Your shit is full of misspellings and it was an honest mistake. You sound like those assholes in Washington.

"He was just being sloppy......."

Face it, you can't handle an honest debate without getting pissy like the bitch you are.

So now you're gonna go off in the corner and pout.

Fucken Baby.

Who trusts muslims? Obviously all the western countries cuz we keep lettin' em in. Personally though, I don't trust em and I never come within blowing up distance to a muslim.

Most of us don't know any Muslims. It's hard for many human beings to trust those you don't personally know or have experience with. That's xenophobia. Stranger fear.

Last edited:
That's xenophobia. Stranger fear.

I thought that was the fear of Xenomorphs?

hansingdogalien2.jpg

10, where only 10?
This shooting is the third double-digit casualty Muslim terrorist attack on American soil since 1/1/2000.
There were about 19 9/11 hijackers, two beltway snipers, and one Fort Hood psycho. Add in their support, and you can estimate that there were about 100 people associated with these attacks.

100 terrorists / 2.5 million muslims = 0.004% of American Muslims are terrorists.

0.004% took over 3000 lives! and you want to wait til the odds are greater? Is that your point asswipe?

10, where only 10?
This shooting is the third double-digit casualty Muslim terrorist attack on American soil since 1/1/2000.
There were about 19 9/11 hijackers, two beltway snipers, and one Fort Hood psycho. Add in their support, and you can estimate that there were about 100 people associated with these attacks.

100 terrorists / 2.5 million muslims = 0.004% of American Muslims are terrorists.

0.004% took over 3000 lives! and you want to wait til the odds are greater? Is that your point asswipe?
So lets gas em all! Punish 2 million for the sins of 20, that'll teach em!

The reason why there are fewer Muslim attacks in America is because America attracts a different kind of Muslim.

"Different" kind of muslim? You proceed to attack me below for placing people in boxes, and do exactly the same thing.

The majority of Muslims in America came here during the 1960-1990 period, escaping the violent despots and oppression of the Middle East. The Iraqi-American populations of Detroit are an excellent example...they came here to escape life under Saddam.

This is patent nonsense, and you are throwing lies around to try to support an unsustainable argument. The volume of muslim immigration into the US, legal or illegal, has been significant for the last 2-3 decades, and continues unabated today:

Immigration to the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Muslim immigration to the U.S. is rising and in 2005 alone more people from Muslim countries became legal permanent U.S. residents — nearly 96,000 — than in any year in the previous two decades.[27][28]

If you look at the economic status of American Muslims vs. European Muslims, you will see this is the case. American Muslims tend to be white-collar members of the upper-middle class, while European Muslims tend to be blue-collar laborers living in ghettos.

Economic status is irrelevent to the nature of terrorists, many of the 9/11 hijackers were of wealthy backgrounds, and indeed, many suicide bombers today come from middle-class or better backgrounds.

Most of us don't know any Muslims. It's hard for many human beings to trust those you don't personally know or have experience with. That's xenophobia. Stranger fear.

Hardly. I live, work and am surrounded by hundreds of thousands of them, every day.

And I STILL detest them, their way of life, their hatreds and "belief" system, and wish they would all leave and go back to their country of origin.

Hardly. I live, work and am surrounded by hundreds of thousands of them, every day.

And I STILL detest them, their way of life, their hatreds and "belief" system, and wish they would all leave and go back to their country of origin.
We all wish you would go back to your planet of origin :lol:

This thread has degenerated.

I've made friends with alot of them when I trained them in the Army.

They're very gracious and friendly but they'll never consider us to be one of them.....and that's part of the problem.

They're very gracious and friendly but they'll never consider us to be one of them.....and that's part of the problem.

Let me get this straight. You just spend like 5 pages of the thread in a pissing contest with one other poster, making one stupid comment after another, then me and skydancer make a single comment each, and you now claim "the thread has gone south"?

Are you a moron?

Last edited:

Let me get this straight. You just spend like 5 pages of the thread in a pissing contest with one other poster, making one stupid comment after another, then me and skydancer make a single comment each, and you now claim "the thread has gone south"?

Are you a moron?

Sorry dude. Didn't mean to catch you when you're off your meds.

Please continue to turn this thread into a dungheap.

I was just trying to get it back to what it was before Radio started turning it into said pissing-contest.

At least Sunni was debating the issues rather then just throwing out insults.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back