Who trusts Muslims?

One thing that must be pointed out, according to the Koran Muslims are duty bound to lie to infidels. It states it clearly within it's pages.

Really??

Please provide chapter and verse where the Quran says that.

Thank You

I think you know better then I.

So don't play coy with me.
The Quran condemns lying as a grave sin.

Just the same as the Bible does.

Muslims are NOT allowed to lie to anyone; be thay muslims or non muslims.

The only time a muslim is allowed to lie is during a time of war to decieve the enemy.

And that's the truth. :eusa_angel:

Really??

Please provide chapter and verse where the Quran says that.

Thank You

The only time a muslim is allowed to lie is during a time of war to decieve the enemy.

So all they need do is declare war for any reason, which they have on the United States and on Israel, and they can use any tactic they see fit to win, including making treaties with infidels with the sole purpose of tricking them into exposing themselves.

They are duty bound to be kind to other practicing Muslims but not to pagans and apostates.

Ya know, I always like it when people who do not practice a religion tell the followers of that religion what they REALLY believe.

They are duty bound to be kind to other practicing Muslims but not to pagans and apostates.

You keep saying muslims are duty bound to do this and that.

Where do you get your information from???

But don't worry. Mr Fitnuts will be here with several long pages of misinformed quotes and verses way out of context to back up your accusations. :eusa_angel:

Ya know, I always like it when people who do not practice a religion tell the followers of that religion what they REALLY believe.

Yeah, but I've been a Christian all my life and I don't claim I know the religion better then none Christians in every single case. Many Muslims and Christians know the verses of their religious documents but don't understand the true meanings.

So your point although sounding reasonable on the surface is really not valid.

So all they need do is declare war for any reason, which they have on the United States and on Israel, and they can use any tactic they see fit to win, including making treaties with infidels with the sole purpose of tricking them into exposing themselves.

Yep. Just look at those that attacked us? Were they engaging in behaviour that belied their beliefs? Of course they were.

The ends justifies the means.

Yeah, but I've been a Christian all my life and I don't claim I know the religion better then none Christians in every single case. Many Muslims and Christians know the verses of their religious documents but don't understand the true meanings.

If that is true. Then you shouldn't be wasting your time here.

You should be doing Bible study. :doubt:

Yep. Just look at those that attacked us? Were they engaging in behaviour that belied their beliefs? Of course they were.

Yes, some Muslims feel they can declare their own personal war on the enemy and this gives them all the authority they need.

I think it all balances on how you interpret the Koran, not on what it actually means. They sometimes spend hours arguing about it amongst themselves. I witnessed this once in Kuwait. It got pretty heated.

No, it's perfectly valid.

If the follower of that religion adamantly believes in a different true meaning, and is consistently backing it up with facts, then I'm gonna believe them on what the meaning is rather than a non-adherent. Even if I don't subscribe to that religion.

But by all means, continue what yer doing. It's amusing to watch.

If that is true. Then you shouldn't be wasting your time here.

You should be doing Bible study. :doubt:

Sorry, this is a free country, unlike many theocracies in the Middle East. I have the right to waste my time any way I choose.

And I don't claim to be an expert on my Bible. Everything I believe about it could be totally wrong.

Which is exactly the point of modern day terrorism. They believe they know the meaning of the Koran and you claim you know better. One or both of you could be wrong.

Yes, some Muslims feel they can declare their own personal war on the enemy and this gives them all the authority they need.

I think it all balances on how you interpret the Koran, not on what it actually means. They sometimes spend hours arguing about it amongst themselves. I witnessed this once in Kuwait. It got pretty heated.

I'm sure it did. Here is the deal with me? If Islam is indeed "the Religion of Peace"? Then I think it is high time for the so-called Moderates to speak out, and refute what many think of their religion.

But I too wonder if they fear that they will be marked as Salmon Rushdie is?

And too? How many versions of Christianity? There are nutcases in Christianity as well.

(Just kinda thinking out loud here) ;)

If the follower of that religion adamantly believes in a different true meaning, and is consistently backing it up with facts, then I'm gonna believe them on what the meaning is rather than a non-adherent. Even if I don't subscribe to that religion.

It's amusing that you think you're such an authority yourself.

Seems you like to act like you always know better which is reflected in your constant splitting of hairs in your arguments. You can find something to argue about in a discussion on the color of shit.

Truth is a person or an entire movement could be totally immersed in fantasy and yet they feel that they have all of the facts to support him.

We thought that about the Constitution for over 200 years. Now we find out with this Administration it doesn't mean with we assumed it to mean.

Last edited:

I'm not presenting myself as an authority. Seems to me that this is what you were doing. I'm simply pointing out that your authority seems to be lacking quite a bit.

Seems you like to act like you always know better which is reflected in your constant splitting of hairs in your arguments. You can find something to argue about in a discussion on the color of shit.

Which posts would this be?

Truth is a person or an entire movement could be totally immersed in fantasy and yet they feel that they has all of the facts to support him.

A better description of the "I know better than actual muslims" movement has not been posted. Thanks!

Truth is a person or an entire movement could be totally immersed in fantasy and yet they feel that they has all of the facts to support him.

We thought that about the Constitution for over 200 years. Now we find out with this Administration it doesn't mean with we assumed it to mean.

Precisely. And now in their typical Statist fashion, they are redefining the Constitution as well.

Of course when Statists don't like something? They will redefine words/meanings to win their arguments. It's happening before our very eyes.

And of course as this is a thread regarding Religion? Same holds true here as well. People will redefine terms or themselves to meet thier stated objective.

Good Point.

I'm not presenting myself as an authority. Seems to me that this is what you were doing. I'm simply pointing out that your authority seems to be lacking quite a bit.

Which posts would this be?

A better description of the "I know better than actual muslims" movement has not been posted. Thanks!

Your attitude is duly noted.

Not my problem you think the way you do.

Course you're wrong but you think you aren't.

I just provided a logical reason why "actual Muslims" may not know their own religion as well as an infidel and of course you think that is impossible. That's rather closed-minded of you.

I wonder if you also feel that Blacks cannot be prejudice as well.

Forum List

Back