Who trusts Muslims?

Ya know, I always like it when people who do not practice a religion tell the followers of that religion what they REALLY believe.

Yeah, but I've been a Christian all my life and I don't claim I know the religion better then none Christians in every single case. Many Muslims and Christians know the verses of their religious documents but don't understand the true meanings.

So your point although sounding reasonable on the surface is really not valid.

No, it's perfectly valid.

If the follower of that religion adamantly believes in a different true meaning, and is consistently backing it up with facts, then I'm gonna believe them on what the meaning is rather than a non-adherent. Even if I don't subscribe to that religion.

But by all means, continue what yer doing. It's amusing to watch.

I see no facts dude.

Only statements which you accept without question.

That is what is amusing. That you could be so gullible.

Last edited:
Yes, some Muslims feel they can declare their own personal war on the enemy and this gives them all the authority they need.

Kind of like the Christians who murder the abortion doctors.

They get their authority for their actions out of the Bible. :doubt:

No, our Bible specifically states that killing is a sin.

"Thou Shall Not Kill"

However the Koran states that during times of war it is not.

Yeah, but I've been a Christian all my life and I don't claim I know the religion better then none Christians in every single case. Many Muslims and Christians know the verses of their religious documents but don't understand the true meanings.

So your point although sounding reasonable on the surface is really not valid.

If the follower of that religion adamantly believes in a different true meaning, and is consistently backing it up with facts, then I'm gonna believe them on what the meaning is rather than a non-adherent. Even if I don't subscribe to that religion.

I see know facts dude.

Try again. This time in English instead of caveman.

It's amusing that you think you're such an authority yourself.

Seems you like to act like you always know better which is reflected in your constant splitting of hairs in your arguments. You can find something to argue about in a discussion on the color of shit.

Truth is a person or an entire movement could be totally immersed in fantasy and yet they feel that they has all of the facts to support him.

We thought that about the Constitution for over 200 years. Now we find out with this Administration it doesn't mean with we assumed it to mean.

Precisely. And now in their typical Statist fashion, they are redefining the Constitution as well.

Of course when Statists don't like something? They will redefine words/meanings to win their arguments. It's happening before our very eyes.

And of course as this is a thread regarding Religion? Same holds true here as well. People will redefine terms or themselves to meet thier stated objective.

Good Point.

As in the way Obama wants to change the laws that don't suit him.

Your attitude is duly noted.

Not my problem you think the way you do.

Course you're wrong but you think you aren't.

Weren't you just accusing me of behaving like I was an authority on everything?

You are a joke.

Moving on.

A prime example of how you spit hairs.

Next example please.

Fucken jackass.

I see know facts dude.

Yet another example.

You really are coming through for me....

Fucken predictable.

Your attitude is duly noted.

Not my problem you think the way you do.

Course you're wrong but you think you aren't.

You are a joke.

Moving on.

Next example please.

Fucken jackass.

No, it's a prime example of you being busted on your hypocrisy.

I would usually say something like "nice deflection" or sumtin, but it wasn't really. Hell, my seven year old does better at deflection when caught redhanded.

I see know facts dude.

Yet another example.

You really are coming through for me....

Fucken predictable.

An example of what? Hold on, I don't speak caveman well, but let me give it a shot.

You no communicate well. Me ask clarification. You no give.

Now what the hell did you really mean? with that "I see know facts" line?

You are a joke.

Moving on.

Next example please.

Fucken jackass.

I would usually say something like "nice deflection" or sumtin, but it wasn't really. Hell, my seven year old does better at deflection when caught redhanded.

I would have to say the previous is an example of your tendency of having a bug up your ass and the fact that your elitist attitude doesn't allow you to not be thought of as the smartest person in the room.

Try providing your own evidence to support your beliefs instead of constantly resorting to personal attacks when you can't or won't.

Sometimes just stating "It is what it is" isn't good enough.

Last edited:

Next example please.

Fucken jackass.

I would have to say the previous is an example of your tendency of having a bug up your ass and the fact that your elitist attitude doesn't allow you to not be thought of as the smartest person in the room.

Elitist attitude? Dude, hold on. Let me save your post for the DSMV-V which is being compiled now. Classic case of projection. I've said that I'm not the expert on the Muslim religion. However you sure as hell seem to be presenting yourself as such. I just have pointed out that your authority may be a bit lacking.

Try providing your own evidence to support your beliefs instead of constantly resorting to personal attacks when you can't or won't.

Links to prove that your authority may be lacking? WTH? Do you really need me to link to your own posts?

Elitist attitude? Dude, hold on. Let me save your post for the DSMV-V which is being compiled now. Classic case of projection. I've said that I'm not the expert on the Muslim religion. However you sure as hell seem to be presenting yourself as such. I just have pointed out that your authority may be a bit lacking.

Links to prove that your authority may be lacking? WTH? Do you really need me to link to your own posts?

So you have to put words in my mouth in order for your argument to hold water.

I never said I was an authority. Your assumptions are wrong. Sorry, but I have to make that clear....even though I'm sure you'll be critical of that. How dare I make a declarative statement on anything.

As a matter of fact I stated clearly that my background doesn't make me any kind of authority. You clearly ignored that statement.

Religion is based in faith and a belief system. You have to believe in something and your life is geared toward those beliefs. This is where you form your core values.

But what if everything we've been taught is wrong? You can't accept this premise.

You have a problem thinking outside the box along with your obvious condescension. You pay attention to typos and so-on and ignore the big picture. You accept something as being written in stone rather then thinking outside tradition...or at least that is what it seems like.

Would you ask that of a Christian? Or a Jew?

Of course not. He hasn't asked any of us if we are (insert religion) first or Americans first.

Just another fear monger. Should I tell him Omar's best friend is a Jew?

Too many muslims turn out to be terrorists. If anyone has any credible link of non-muslims killing fellow Americans for their religion, please provide it. Otherwise, its just a muslim thing, along with "honor killings" and other goofy Sharia Law stipulations.

I don't trust muslims because they have not stopped terrorism. In fact too many support it, encourage it, and celebrate it. Anyone remember the dancing at the Giant Stadium after 9/11?

Too many Muslims turn out to be terrorists? Could you provide a % of Muslims who are terrorists.

And let me see wasn't the guy who set off a bomb at the olympics a religious nut? How about all the bombings of abortion providers.....They hide behind their religion don't they?

Seems you like to act like you always know better which is reflected in your constant splitting of hairs in your arguments. You can find something to argue about in a discussion on the color of shit.

Truth is a person or an entire movement could be totally immersed in fantasy and yet they feel that they has all of the facts to support him.

We thought that about the Constitution for over 200 years. Now we find out with this Administration it doesn't mean with we assumed it to mean.

Precisely. And now in their typical Statist fashion, they are redefining the Constitution as well.

Of course when Statists don't like something? They will redefine words/meanings to win their arguments. It's happening before our very eyes.

And of course as this is a thread regarding Religion? Same holds true here as well. People will redefine terms or themselves to meet thier stated objective.

Good Point.

As in the way Obama wants to change the laws that don't suit him.

That would be it.

I never said I was an authority.

Hey sparky, you don't have to say that your an authority when you are ACTING like an authority.

Or is deductive reasoning not your strong suit?

You have a problem thinking outside the box along with your obvious condescension. You pay attention to typos and so-on and ignore the big picture. You accept something as being written in stone rather then thinking outside tradition...or at least that is what it seems like.

So you say I have a problem thinking oustide traditon, have a problem thinking outside of the box and ignore the big picture.

And you call me condescending?

Dude. Seriously. Yer cracking me up with your projection over here. Stop. I think the DSMV-V has enough examples of that deflection disorder. No need to continue.

Last edited:

Good Point.

You mean when Mike Huckabee said that he would have no problem changing the CONSTITUTION to better reflect HIS faith?

I never said I was an authority.

Hey sparky, you don't have to say that your an authority when you are ACTING like an authority.

Or is deductive reasoning not your strong suit?

So you say I have a problem thinking oustide traditon, have a problem thinking outside of the box and ignore the big picture.

And you call me condescending?

Dude. Seriously. Yer cracking me up with your projection over here. Stop. I think the DSMV-V has enough examples of that deflection disorder. No need to continue.

And your attitude is predictable.

I'm not projecting anything. I'm just stating what is in evidence. You've said nothing that disproves it. Your condescension is obvious.(By the way your post is full of misspellings...try spell check next time Mr Neanderthal)

Also, it's not my problem you're so defensive that you can't handle a debate without resulting to insults. After all, you started it.

Good Point.

You mean when Mike Huckabee said that he would have no problem changing the CONSTITUTION to better reflect HIS faith?

First of ALL? You've taken that quote out of context...

READ

Good Point.

First of ALL? You've taken that quote out of context...

READ

Oh REALLY how so?

Forum List

Back