Who to un - ignore?

Who should i un - Ignore

• Total voters

SFC Ollie

Still Marching
Oct 21, 2009
Extreme East Ohio
Who do I remove from my ignore list? 10 is just too many, even if they are all there for what I consider valid reasons. I'm thinking I'll remove maybe 3 of them.

* 9/11 inside job
* Bass v 2.0
* Douger
* Hister
* manifold
* miller
* PhysicsExist
* rikules
* Shogun
* Sunshine

Two of the folks on your list are about to go on mine.

And since I only keep 5 posters on my list at any time, I'm wondering which 2 of my wrongdoers should be released.

Douger
MarcATL
Mr. Shaman
Ozmar
Queen

And since I only keep 5 posters on my list at any time, I'm wondering which 2 of my wrongdoers should be released.

Douger
MarcATL
Mr. Shaman
Ozmar
Queen

Def marc and queen. They're decent posters.

Mani. He's mostly harmless.

Douger
MarcATL
Mr. Shaman
Ozmar
Queen

Has Marc stopped using that annoying laughing Pinhead gif? I couldn't stand seeing that over and over.

Well darn. I'm out of the loop again. I don't have anyone on my ignore list. Some are entertainment for shits and grins now and then.

Douger
MarcATL
Mr. Shaman
Ozmar
Queen

Has Marc stopped using that annoying laughing Pinhead gif? I couldn't stand seeing that over and over.

:lol: I know, I put allie baba on ignore because of her disgusting sig pic. Not sure if she still has it but she's still on iggy, just because.

Who do I remove from my ignore list? 10 is just too many, even if they are all there for what I consider valid reasons. I'm thinking I'll remove maybe 3 of them.

* 9/11 inside job
* Bass v 2.0
* Douger
* Hister
* manifold
* miller
* PhysicsExist
* rikules
* Shogun
* Sunshine

Remove them all. Placing people on ignore is for those that lack self-discipline.

You are not obligated to engage in dialog with trollish liberals. Reading their posts should simply confirm that the left has collectively lost their minds.

Practice self-control. Learn to NOT respond when baited. Easy enough.

Wow, everyone is tied except for the one person who just negged me and told me anyone but him.

And he is the last person I would remove.

(now a small personal message.)
Manifold, trust me, you will be there forever. You have zero principals and are a total ass.

LOL. Whether you have them on an ignore list so you don't see them or whether you just scroll over the more idiotic posts and don't respond, there will always be those who will neg rep you because you ignored them. :)

* 9/11 inside job
* Bass v 2.0
* Douger
* Hister
* manifold
* miller
* PhysicsExist
* rikules
* Shogun
* Sunshine

Remove them all. Placing people on ignore is for those that lack self-discipline.

You are not obligated to engage in dialog with trollish liberals. Reading their posts should simply confirm that the left has collectively lost their minds.

Practice self-control. Learn to NOT respond when baited. Easy enough.

All of these folks are not liberal.
Some of these people are on ignore for being stupid
Some for calling me a liar.
Some just because they are a pain.
And some because they are stupid ass racists.

Manifold was stupid enough to call me a liar about a friend who was killed in an accidental shooting while smoking dope. Manifold can piss up a rope and die for all I give a shit. But he will remain ignored forevermore.

Please, don't tell me about self control.

Anyway I'm thinking about releasing the conspiracy nuts.....

If all you have them on ignore for is because they're conspiracy nuts I would say sure, let them go. Such are generally pretty harmless however far out in left field they sometimes wander.

Ignore lists I think are for those very few members who are so offensive or disruptive you simply don't want to see their stuff.

Forum List

Back