Who Thought That This Was A Good Idea?

And what exactly was the purpose for it?

Schools need to end these types of "incentives" or "rewards" or assemblies, where the teachers/staff are made to look like idiots (or in some cases, bigger idiots than they are). I've seen staff hosed down, had pie thrown in faces, taped to a wall. Just. Stop. We get little respect as it is and don't need for our students to learn less of it.

If you're trying to incentivize students, other rewards will work fine. But not these.

And what exactly was the purpose for it?

How does this crap even make it to the classroom? As stupid as kids already are, is this really all that government-run schools can come up with? Students and teachers each licking each other through a pane of glass? And right after a supposed pandemic where no two people could even breathe the same room air. Pretty scary that as wild a life as I led as a teen, this is weirding me out as sick.

Only a guy like JackOfNoTrades could think this another example of how democrats stick to the "serious issues."

We know the purpose. If it involved any forum members here (many of whom support the process it represents), the site rules are designed in such a way that we could not call them what they are.

Forum List

Back