Black Student Fights Teacher Over Cellphone

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Yet why is the teacher getting arrested for simply defending herself? As always B. Tatum is keeping it a hundred. You'll never see a video of a white student and white teacher getting into a brawl like this.

I would need to see the unedited version showing the full booty before I can make any decisions here. :smoke:
The kid deserved it.
Here is the real vid, that does not appear to be edited. "Warning Graphic Image", but no Human genitalia or Human Female aureola or nipples shown.

The kid deserved it.
Here is the real vid, that does not appear to be edited. "Warning Graphic Image", but no Human genitalia or Human Female aureola or nipples shown.
I read that 1 in 10 teachers report being assaulted by a student. That is unacceptable!

Yet why is the teacher getting arrested for simply defending herself? As always B. Tatum is keeping it a hundred. You'll never see a video of a white student and white teacher getting into a brawl like this.

It happens all too frequently and with all races.

The kid deserved it.
Why does an overweight teacher with a fat butt come to her job in a short dress and no underwear?! Damn.

That aside, another example of the drop in caliber of the American populace. That type of stuff NEVER happened a generation ago. It’s like people are turning into savages.

The kid deserved it.
Here is the real vid, that does not appear to be edited.

Well, I was really just kidding and really didn't need to see that but I really have to wonder why any professional would wear a thong under a short dress? Imagine all the dirty things she sits on with her bare ass throughout the day? But yeah, I blame the student and if any of these people can ever learn to really connect with a punch, she wouldn't have needed to end up on the floor on top of the student.

By now these days, schools ought to require and teach personal self-defense and fighting skills to their staff.

Why would anyone want to be a teacher? The schools are filled with these brainless animals. They ruin everything they touch.

Enforced, total segregation is the only solution. Permanent removal of all of the most likely offenders should be ongoing. Send them to an African shithole as far away as possible.

And yet your "accepting and tolerant" leftist culture created this mess in the first place. Teachers need to be able to properly discipline the students.
Teachers used to be respected. Your demonizing rightist culture contributed to this mess.

And hell…WHERE are the frigging parents who are supposed to be teaching their kids proper behavior? That is not tbe teacher’s job.

1682299941737.jpeg

Why would anyone want to be a teacher? The schools are filled with these brainless animals. They ruin everything they touch.

If I had the chance to go back to college to become a teacher I would just to school the left on what we're supposed to be teaching kids and not brainwash them with your fucking agenda!!! 🤬

Why does an overweight teacher with a fat butt come to her job in a short dress and no underwear?! Damn.

That aside, another example of the drop in caliber of the American populace. That type of stuff NEVER happened a generation ago. It’s like people are turning into savages.
I did not see whether she had drawers on or not and my screen has pretty good resolution. If the vid had shown her asshole or genitals, I would not have posted or allowed the post. She's a dark woman and it be dark up there! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I did not see whether she had drawers on or not and my screen has pretty good resolution. If the vid had shown her asshole or genitals, I would not have posted or allowed the post. She's a dark woman and it be dark up there! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Her butt cheeks were hanging out. Teachers complain they get no respect, but I can see why if you come to work looking like you just got off your shift on 14th Street.

AAuuurghh!!!

That's a disgusting thought...

Well, I was really just kidding and really didn't need to see that but I really have to wonder why any professional would wear a thong under a short dress? Imagine all the dirty things she sits on with her bare ass throughout the day? But yeah, I blame the student and if any of these people can ever learn to really connect with a punch, she wouldn't have needed to end up on the floor on top of the student.

By now these days, schools ought to require and teach personal self-defense and fighting skills to their staff.
If she hadn't been attacked and forced to subdue the little attack student b#tch, nobody would have ever even seen that much.
It does remind me of a great song from my youth, listening to the J. Geils Blues Band back in the 1970s. :auiqs.jpg:

Teachers used to be respected. Your demonizing rightist culture contributed to this mess.

And hell…WHERE are the frigging parents who are supposed to be teaching their kids proper behavior? That is not tbe teacher’s job.

View attachment 778999
How? We want a return to strict adherence to American culture. And for those juvenile delinquents? Harsh punishments for their behavior. That's how you garner respect! Not talk all nicey nice with them. Also, the schools should be REINFORCING disciplining the kids, don't pass the buck to the parents.

Her butt cheeks were hanging out. Teachers complain they get no respect, but I can see why if you come to work looking like you just got off your shift on 14th Street.
Yep. You'd have thought they were in Kentucky instead of Rocky Mount, NC, as it was just about a full blue moon.

How? We want a return to strict adherence to American culture. And for those juvenile delinquents? Harsh punishments for their behavior. That's how you garner respect! Not talk all nicey nice with them. Also, the schools should be REINFORCING disciplining the kids, don't pass the buck to the parents.
I know exactly what is needed.:mad:
2851969743a31ae7821555fd8cfc7877.jpg

Forum List

Back