Who thinks Judgement Day is this Saturday?

You think St Peter takes rep into account at The Pearly Gates.....? :eusa_think:

So this Saturday isn't Judgment Day?

Has Israel been under seige for the past 3 1/2 years?

longer then that ,
but has judgement day happened on Saturday ? that the question do you feel judged ?

So Israel has been under seige for 3 1/2 years with two prophets defending the people by calling upon the powers of God to defend them? Who are these two prophets? According to the prophecies they are to be killed tomorrow.

I don't really think that the world will end, but I can tell you this much........there's gonna be some major earthquakes in the US around the California/Oregon border area, as well as up around Alaska.

Why do I think this? Because there have been quite a few quakes, and they generally happen when the planets and the sun are aligned. My roomie has been noticing this trend for about the past 3 years or so, and she's been pretty accurate thus far.

She says it should start around the 21st and go for around a week.

But the end of the world? No.

Can we assume then that on Sunday there won't be anyone left on this board except us sinners?

Can we assume then that on Sunday there won't be anyone left on this board except us sinners?

Actually, that is wrong. In Judaic theology, it states that eventually there is going to be a time when evil is no longer required on this earth, and it will be winked out.

Rapture believers actually have it backwards.

Actually, that is wrong. In Judaic theology, it states that eventually there is going to be a time when evil is no longer required on this earth, and it will be winked out.

Rapture believers actually have it backwards.

Christians have scripture that also states that after ''the end of TIME as we know it'', Christ will reign with us on earth for a thousand years, in peace and without evil, satan is locked in the abyss....then after 1000 years of peace, the devil is unbound from the abyss released on to us again, then i believe he is permanently thrown in to the 'lake of fire'...

Just wondering who believes that this Saturday 5/21/11 is Judgement Day? Why is this the date? What exactly is going to happen? Should I not be making plans for lunch on Sunday with my wife?

Ill let you know on the 22nd

as i have said previously, Saturday is my birthday.....it's a monumental birthday too!

maybe it would be better for it to be judgement day! :eek:

There are only sinners on this board now. I mean TM might think she's perfect, but she doesnt really reach that standard.

C4A's birthday is far more important that this silly Dia De Juicio.

Anyone who falls for it and alters his life is akin to the dimbulbs who sold all their belongs and moved into warehouses full of canned goods prior to Y2K. So, unless one really wants to live on Meatspace Spam, it's just another Saturday.

No. But then again, it could be at any time, as some have said above, in accordance to the Word of God. Jesus told us no man knows the day or hour.

As for the mastermind behind this May 21, 2011 thing with the billboards, etc, his name is Harold Camping. It's really sad I think, I can't believe he's setting a date like this.

He's already made a false prediction in for the rapture in September of 1994, so what does that tell us?
Harold Camping - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Terral has more credibility than Harold Camping.

harold_camping.jpg

I thought Judgement Day already happened when the Heaven's Gate Cult offed themselves (March 26, 1997).

Those of us who are still here are clearly living in LIMBO.

Forum List

Back