Who thinks Judgement Day is this Saturday?

RDD_1210

Forms his own opinions
May 13, 2010
Just wondering who believes that this Saturday 5/21/11 is Judgement Day? Why is this the date? What exactly is going to happen? Should I not be making plans for lunch on Sunday with my wife?

I passed a few buses full of True Believers that had that posted on the side. I think they were parked in front of a liquor store

God don't let your wife hear this, or if you do keep her away from the credit cards!!!!!!!!

Just wondering who believes that this Saturday 5/21/11 is Judgement Day? Why is this the date? What exactly is going to happen? Should I not be making plans for lunch on Sunday with my wife?

You should make plans for Sunday. The Bible says no one knows the date and time. Date setters are foolish.

I felt so judged .
mostly by other drivers .

If anyone has read (or studied) the Bible at all they would know...nobody (even Jesus) knows when it's going to happen. God tells us that we're to pay attention and we will know the 'season', but not the exact date. I do believe we're in the season...but how long is a season to God? I've studied prophesy some..and what i understand is that there are no more prophesies that need to be fulfilled before Jesus returns, so it really could be anytime. Or it could be another 10, 20, 50 years! But the way things are going in this world, it wouldn't surprise me if it happened today!

Well the weatherman is calling for rain. Maybe I misunderstood, could be he meant there is a chance of reign.

Then again, maybe no.

my birthday is this saturday, darn it! and if ya'll are going to give me birthday 'props' ya better start now, so i can build up my rep before the end of time as we know it and the rapture occurs....!

git it done!

:D

Didn't even know about it until this thread. Shoot I thought it was 12/21/12, like in the movie 2012!

Why is it that religious people always think they are living in the last generation that humans will be living?

No. But then again, it could be at any time, as some have said above, in accordance to the Word of God. Jesus told us no man knows the day or hour.

As for the mastermind behind this May 21, 2011 thing with the billboards, etc, his name is Harold Camping. It's really sad I think, I can't believe he's setting a date like this.

He's already made a false prediction in for the rapture in September of 1994, so what does that tell us?
Harold Camping - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

endisnigh.jpg

my birthday is this saturday, darn it! and if ya'll are going to give me birthday 'props' ya better start now, so i can build up my rep before the end of time as we know it and the rapture occurs....!

git it done!

:D

:party: NFW would God end the world on Care4all's birthday!!!

Forum List

Back