Who thinks Judgement Day is this Saturday?

Just wondering who believes that this Saturday 5/21/11 is Judgement Day? Why is this the date? What exactly is going to happen? Should I not be making plans for lunch on Sunday with my wife?

There have been many end of world predictions, especially by the National Enquirer. All have came and went, and this will not be the last.

After all, the next "end" is going to be December 21, 2012.

When it comes to "christian" interpretations as to the end of the world, they are ignoring their own scriptures, that say that only their Father knows the time and date.

and that christianity after the 19th century has very little in common with the christianity of the 1st and even 2nd century c.e.

Orthodox christianity came into being in the third century, and they exterminated every other kind of christianity there and then. If they were not raptured by then, then they were executed.

everyone will still be here Saturday. Unless there was some medical abnormality, that allowed you to die that day. You would be very lucky. We are still going to have the fundamentalist christians with us, giving us more of their explanations.

And it will continue beyond december 21, 2012 - that is the way these people work.

And silly stupid people will continue to follow these silly stupid people, well into the 2,000th millennium. Because that is the way it has always been done. It is the way it always will be. And we will never advance to the next evolutionary stage because its education was declared illegal by conservative parties.

Yes, now I'm being silly - time for bed.

See, everyone tomorrow - even christians - most of you will still be here -

A Bible study group was discussing the unforeseen possibility of their sudden death.
The leader of the discussion said, " We will all die some day, and none of us really
know when, but if we did we would all do a better job of preparing ourselves for
that inevitable event."

"Everybody shook their heads in agreement with this comment."

Then the leader said to the group, "What would you do if you knew you only had
4 weeks of life remaining before your death, and then the Great Judgment Day?"

A gentleman said, " I would go out into my community and minister the Gospel to
those that have not yet accepted the Lord into their lives."

"Very good!" ,said the group leader, and all the group members agreed, that would
be a very good thing to do.

One lady spoke up and said enthusiastically, "I would dedicate all of my remaining
time to serving God, my family, my church, and my fellow man with a greater conviction."

"That"s wonderful!" the group leader commented, and all the group members agreed,
that would be a very good thing to do.

But one gentleman in the back finally spoke up loudly and said, "I would go to my
mother-in-laws house for the 4 weeks."

Everyone was puzzled by this answer, and the group leader ask, "Why your mother-in-law’s home?"

"Because that will make it the longest 4 weeks of my life!"

We're one of the first countries to see the new day.
I can happily report that we're still here.

More updates as they come in...

Not that I believe in the rapture or any end-of-the-world prophecies, but it would certainly be interesting if it happened.

No I think the final demise of mankind isn't going to be anywhere near as dramatic and the extrmeme believers think.

I suspect unless some huge natural diaster occurs, mankind is going to go out not with a bang but with a whimper.

But the end of the world IS coming for all of us individually eventually.

Plan accordingly.

Didn't even know about it until this thread. Shoot I thought it was 12/21/12, like in the movie 2012!

Why is it that religious people always think they are living in the last generation that humans will be living?

Just wondering who believes that this Saturday 5/21/11 is Judgement Day? Why is this the date? What exactly is going to happen? Should I not be making plans for lunch on Sunday with my wife?

Conceit

I wonder exactly what time of the day this is supposed to take place?

I heard 6 pm in allo tome zones. A natural disaster will occur in each time zone at the stroke of six.

I will be at a wedding. I plan to go out dancing to Lady Gaga. Lol hry - I may ask the DJ to play "the end of the world as we know it" at 5;55.

This guy was wrong before and he is wrong again.
We still have several things to go through before the rapture.
The World will not end either.
Jesus comes back to rule here on earth for 1,000 years.

This guy was wrong before and he is wrong again.
We still have several things to go through before the rapture.
The World will not end either.
Jesus comes back to rule here on earth for 1,000 years.

Conveniently for us, Jesus is apparently fond of the base-ten numbering system.

We're one of the first countries to see the new day.
I can happily report that we're still here.

More updates as they come in...

New Zealand is one of Gods countries. You will be spared.

Although, jumping over and back across the International Date Line, theoreticly, would allow a person to escape the end of the world.

Forum List

Back