Who tells the biggest whoppers? Donald, Bernie or Hillary?

R

rdean

Bernie and Donald both repeat a really big whoppers. Saying that they will bring jobs back from China. Only one problem. Due to China automating it's assembly lines, most of those jobs don't exist any more and the rest are rapidly diminishing.
Bernie tells another one saying he will made different things free when Republicans will never allow it and nothing is free. Those are big.
But they pale next to Trumps gigantus whoppers he will build a wall and make Mexico pay for it and he will deport a brazilian people. Those are so far over the top, one wonders who could possibly be taken in with such nonsense. Even Donald doesn't believe them. He said they were only suggestions when before he promised.

So this morning, I was watching CNN and some guy was talking about Hillary's "whoppers", but when pressed, his whopper was she heard sniper fire. That's a grain of sand next to Trump and Bernie's sandy beach.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bernie and Donald both repeat a really big whopper. Saying that they will bring jobs back from China. Only one problem. Due to China automating it's assembly lines, most of those jobs don't exist any more and the rest are rapidly diminishing.
Bernie tells another one saying he will made different things free when Republicans will never allow it and nothing is free. Those are big.
But they pale next to Trumps gigantus whoppers he will build a wall and make Mexico pay for it and he will deport a brazilian people. Those are so far over the top, one wonders who could possibly be taken in with such nonsense. Even Donald doesn't believe them. He said they were only suggestions when before he promised.

So this morning, I was watching CNN and some guy was talking about Hillary's "whoppers", but when pressed, his whopper was she heard sniper fire. That's a grain of sand next to Trump and Bernie's sandy beach.
Every time trump opens his mouth a lie comes out, and his brain dead followers don't care a whit.

Bernie and Donald both repeat a really big whopper. Saying that they will bring jobs back from China. Only one problem. Due to China automating it's assembly lines, most of those jobs don't exist any more and the rest are rapidly diminishing.

Every time trump opens his mouth a lie comes out, and his brain dead followers don't care a whit.
So lies matter now?

So lies matter now?
...but only when said by Rs.

They're all scumbag politicians so anybody that believes anything these three douche bags say is an idiot, these miscreants can't even tell the complete truth by accident.

Asking which one "tells the biggest whoppers" is like asking which guy is the bigger scumbag Stalin, Hitler or Mussolini (hint: the answer doesn't really matter).

They're all scumbag politicians so anybody that believes anything these three douche bags say is an idiot, these miscreants can't even tell the complete truth by accident.

Asking which one "tells the biggest whoppers" is like asking which guy is the bigger scumbag Stalin, Hitler or Mussolini (hint: the answer doesn't really matter).
It matters. Those guys pretty much built walls. Hmmm, who else wants to build walls?

So lies matter now?
Not to trump and his brain dead followers they don't.

It matters. Those guys pretty much built walls. Hmmm, who else wants to build walls?
Uh-Huh, I'm sure it does matter to all the hyper-partisan lemmings that have their tongue up one of those three politicians assholes...... however to those of us that remain objective and rational the minor variations in the magnitude of scumbaggery among the three doesn't make one bit of difference.

Last edited:

Translation:

Anyone building walls is a murderous tyrant.

Exception: Only for liberal democrat politicians.
wh-fence-cdf62a9e-1313-11e6-8967-7ac733c56f12_tx410.jpg

Commission hears proposal to double size of White House fence

The Hillary whopper is orders of magnitude larger than any lie I've heard from a politician since the Clinton Administration.

And it's not just the fact that she lied it's the sickening audacity of the lie.

She knew she was scheduled to have a greeting ceremony on the tarmac in front of the news cameras so her lie could be easily exposed.

And she had the audacity to use that lie as proof of her foreign policy experience. Then she go the SoS job and fucked up royally.

Bernie and Donald both repeat a really big whoppers. Saying that they will bring jobs back from China. Only one problem. Due to China automating it's assembly lines, most of those jobs don't exist any more and the rest are rapidly diminishing.

overwhelmingly hillary does

Like many, if not most, of the attempts by Hillary sycophants (you know who you are) to demonize her opponents, this one falls flat when it is revealed that Hillary not only participates in the actions derided by the OP, but excels in them.

Time for another fax from DNC central.

From what I see & hear Trump likes to embellish A LOT. On the flip side Hillary just flat out lies all the time. And who cares about the nut job Sanders....

No lives were harmed in the making of this post. Only the lives of Bosnian snipers against Hillary were endangered.

Hillary's numerous lies told over many decades mean nothing. Now Trump's lies...well, he is a dangerous crazed lying MFer...

so think those easily duped.

So tell us those lies from both sides.

I would guess you are completely unaware of Mrs. BJ's infinite lies.

I think it best we do not correspond with each other. Hardened partisans like you, get me angry and I prefer being the happy go lucky kind of guy.

Forum List

Back