When Obama Has To Face Conflict

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
Now the world sees what happens to Obama when he is faced with any conflict.
This explains his two term 'Global Apology Tour'. It explains why he would never 'get into it' with anyone, no matter what.
All executive pen and no balls.
He's a coward and a pussy.
Check out that photo of him riding his 'little girl's bike.
Can you imagine what the floor of a slaughter house looks like?
Then you can imagine what a debate stage would have looked like had Obama and Trump ever debated 'one-on-one'.
Pretty fucking horrific!
MUST SEE VIDEO=> Wow! Obama Tries to Trash Donald Trump and Turns into a Stuttering Mess

This explains his two term 'Global Apology Tour'. It explains why he would never 'get into it' with anyone, no matter what.
Then you can imagine what a debate stage would have looked like had Obama and Trump ever debated 'one-on-one'.
Pretty fucking horrific!
MUST SEE VIDEO=> Wow! Obama Tries to Trash Donald Trump and Turns into a Stuttering Mess

mock not----it's not his fault-----I could do no better which is why I prefer to write. We do need a PRES. with a facile mouth------of which Trump is well-endowed

Pretty fucking horrific!
As an anonymous internet message board bitch, you are the one who is a coward and pussy, .

"When Obama Has To Face Conflict"

1. "It will not cost a dime. It will pay for itself. If you like your plan, you can keep your plan."

2. "It's not MY 'Red Line'...it's the WORLD'S 'Red Line!"

3. "B...B...B....Buuuuuuussssshhhhhh!"

4. "Oh yeah?! Well, I got UBL!"

:rolleyes:

Pretty fucking horrific!
As an anonymous internet message board bitch, you are the one who is a coward and pussy, .
Now now dear.
You need to get off your 'cotton pony'.
Just because Obama turned out to be a stuttering coward doesn't mean you have to attack the messenger right?
I can just picture Obama and 'Michael' having a tiff because 'Michael' found a half empty deck of 'Camels' in Obama's pajama pocket when he went to Obama's bedroom to tuck him in.
"Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiint knooooooooooooooooo".
Fucking hilarious!
I bet there are some world leaders laughing their heads off this morning.

Forum List

Back