Who supports removing the second amendment?

That pesky "well regulated militia" part has to be taken seriously.

Otherwise, keep the second as it is. But make sure gun owners, importers, manufacturers and sellers stop selling weapons that belong in a well regulated milita, not on the streets.

That pesky "well regulated militia" part has to be taken seriously.

Why?

It's not pertinent to the right of the people to keep and bear arms.
It most definitely is! Read the amendment and tell me you did't see that very phrase.
Hey did you know, we are ALL the militia?
No, actually we are not all the Militia, anymore.

At the time the Constitution was written, all men, of fighting age, were the Militia, not women or children, and this was because our government did not have a Standing Army, and the Militia would be called up, from the armed citizenry.... it is NOTHING AT ALL like it was when the constitution was written.... Now we have a Standing Army and Standing Air Force and Standing Marine Corp, etc etc etc and Standing Navy and Coast Guard and National Guard etc... THEY are the Militia, and the Military can arm themselves with grenades and nukes, and drones and bombers etc, but we the people are restricted of such or have further restrictions on such/licenses, because we are no longer relied on with our own Muskets, to fight in Wars.

This does not negate our right to bear arms, for food and safety, but we can not own weapons such as nukes....meant for the Militia.
Title 10 I believe it is called is clear,it STATES all able bodied men 17 to 45 are part of the militia.

But did NOT mean men over the age of 45, men physically incapable of belonging to a militia, or women, were not allowed to have firearms.

Nope, FFL class 4.

Bore larger than 1/2", military caliber...I think that's a DD.
Wrong again. I have one rifle that shoots a 650 nitro express.
It's not DD.

Unless and until I see proof of a .650 Nitro, I'm calling bullshit!

And one more time: it is a bore larger than 1/2" and a military caliber! Many guns have >1/2" bores (most shotguns come to mind).
Here's a picture of the round for a 750
View attachment 51413
And the gun
watermark.php

Bore size means NOTHING IDIOT.

Not a .750 Nitro...a .650 Nitro! You know, the one you claimed you had!

And yes, a bore over half an inch is, in fact, a Destructive Device, unless is it a shotgun, an antique, or a "rifle which the owner intends to use solely for sporting purposes."
Here is the 600 nitro express hand gun.

Here is the 650 nitro express rifle.
05.jpg

They ALSO make a 577 and a 700.

So now everybody on the site can see you are a no nothing mouth running dickhead. Just one more service we provide here at USMB.

Last edited:

05.jpg

So now everybody on the site can see you are a no nothing mouth running dickhead. Just one more service we provide here at USMB.

Not even a nice try, pisshead...a 3-second search on Google shows you're still fulla shit!

News flash: there is no .650 Nitro Express! There are many Nitro calibers...but no .650!

Why?

It's not pertinent to the right of the people to keep and bear arms.
It most definitely is! Read the amendment and tell me you did't see that very phrase.
Hey did you know, we are ALL the militia?
No, actually we are not all the Militia, anymore.

At the time the Constitution was written, all men, of fighting age, were the Militia, not women or children, and this was because our government did not have a Standing Army, and the Militia would be called up, from the armed citizenry.... it is NOTHING AT ALL like it was when the constitution was written.... Now we have a Standing Army and Standing Air Force and Standing Marine Corp, etc etc etc and Standing Navy and Coast Guard and National Guard etc... THEY are the Militia, and the Military can arm themselves with grenades and nukes, and drones and bombers etc, but we the people are restricted of such or have further restrictions on such/licenses, because we are no longer relied on with our own Muskets, to fight in Wars.

This does not negate our right to bear arms, for food and safety, but we can not own weapons such as nukes....meant for the Militia.

What Is a Well-Regulated Militia?

So, what did “well-regulated” mean circa 1787?

It meant, simply, well-trained and equipped.

The men who wrote and approved the Second Amendment desired that every yeoman farmer – every able-bodied man – know how to handle a gun for self-defense of himself, his family and his country. And more, they believed he had every right to do these things."
He does have a right to defend himself and family, but the Nation can not force him to defend the Country with his private arms, in today's world. We have a Military, made up of volunteers at the moment....and the Militia/Military has it's own weapons that we spend hundreds of billions of tax dollars on each year.

But standing armies are UNconstitutional.

It has allowed to the US to become a massive bellicose interventionist warfare state which is able to easily crush domestic dissent.

05.jpg

Not even a nice try, pisshead...a 3-second search on Google shows you're still fulla shit!

News flash: there is no .650 Nitro Express! There are many Nitro calibers...but no .650!

Here's a Google link to the pictures. Took me 30 seconds. Take YOU from a FOOL to a LIAR in less then that.
650 nitro express rifle/pic - Google Search

Enjoy the burn PUNK. You EARNED it.

You people live in a fantasy world. Most gun control legislation NEVER passes.
That doesn't stop you from trying.

Democrats in general love guns almost as much republicans do.
You just want to be the only ones to have them.
I don't understand why you delude yourself SJ. You just believe shit that you want to believe.
And Billy000 folds like a wet rag. :lol:
What am I even folding from?

I don't understand why you delude yourself SJ. You just believe shit that you want to believe.
The truth.

The truth.
Lol you crack me up.

The truth.
Lol you crack me up.
Still waiting for you to show us all those liberals defending gun rights.

The truth.
Lol you crack me up.
Guns are in no danger of being outlawed. Gun control legislation of any kind rarely ever passes. No one needs to defend gun rights. How are you not comprehending this?

The truth.
Lol you crack me up.
Guns are in no danger of being outlawed. Gun control legislation of any kind rarely ever passes. No one needs to defend gun rights. How are you not comprehending this?
Let me know when you return to Earth.

The truth.
Lol you crack me up.
Maybe because that is NOT what he asked you? And YOUR failure to show proof makes YOU a failure. Not to worry there was more then one liberal failure in this thread to point to.

The truth.
Lol you crack me up.
Maybe because that is NOT what he asked you? And YOUR failure to show proof makes YOU a failure. Not to worry there was more then one liberal failure in this thread to point to.
Lol liberals, especially democrats, have always supported the mere right to own a gun. It's the actual nuance of the gun control issue like regulation of the second amendment that liberals support.

The truth.
Lol you crack me up.

Yes they are, remarkably so.

The US has UNconstitutionally created a massive domestic paramilitary force.which is easily able to crush domestic dissent

The truth.
Lol you crack me up.
Lol liberals, especially democrats, have always supported the mere right to own a gun. It's the actual nuance of the gun control issue like regulation of the second amendment that liberals support.

IN other words you oppose the right to own a gun.

Lol you crack me up.

You people are so dramatic. If I believed no one should own a gun, why wouldn't I just explicitly say it?

Lets see how many honest libs we have on this board? At least 4 in another couple threads admitted they wanted to do away with everyone's rights under the 2nd. meanwhile a couple more claimed NO ONE ever said that.
You people really over blow this "banning all guns" crap and I don't get why. I guess it makes it easier to demonize the left by wanting to believe it is only made up of tree hugging extremists. The large majority of Americans do not want to abolish the 2nd amendment. Most gun control advocates such as myself simply want the 2nd amendment regulated with strict background checks and ending the gun show loophole. The fact that you people can't at all compromise on this issue makes you come across as toddlers.
And how do you propose we regulate the 1st Amendment with strict regulations regarding harmful content?

That would mean we would have to outlaw all liberal content, wouldn't it?

You people are so dramatic. If I believed no one should own a gun, why wouldn't I just explicitly say it?

Because you're a liberal weasel. Everything you believe is in opposition to every principle this country was founded on, and you will never admit that.

Forum List

Back