Who supports Nikki Haley? Left Wing Zionist Fascists, of course....

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
and now we know...

Hoffman, the co-founder of LinkedIn, said he would vote for President Biden in 2024​

LOL!!!!

Amazing how incredibly WRONG the SUB is about all things Israel.

Who are the worst Zionist Fascists? LEFT WINGERS!!! including W and Cheney and McConnell and FAUX "news"

We will be at war in the Middle East on 1/22/2025 if Haley wins.

She has no support from "average Americans." She has tons of support from Zionist Fascist LEFT WINGERS.
I suspect there is a number of right wingers who also support her.

and now we know...

Hoffman, the co-founder of LinkedIn, said he would vote for President Biden in 2024​

LOL!!!!

Who are the worst Zionist Fascists? LEFT WINGERS!!! including W and Cheney and McConnell and FAUX "news"

lol

Fascism is on the right side of the political spectrum.

Yes, most conservatives are truly this ignorant.

and now we know...

LOL!!!!

That's so funny because hatred of Muslims and being the most pro-Zionist President in history are 2 of the things MAGA people most support him for

She is the worst. An authoritarian imperialist warmonger of the highest order. The fact she has any support from average Americans is appalling.

The former US ambassador to the United Nations and South Carolina governor Nikki Haley told Republicans at a rally for Herschel Walker the Democrat in the Georgia US Senate race, the Rev Raphael Warnock, should be “deported”.

“I am the daughter of Indian immigrants,” Haley said in Hiram, Georgia, on Sunday. “They came here legally, they put in the time, they put in the price, they are offended by what’s happening on [the southern US] border.

Midterms live: Biden and Trump hit campaign trail as 41 million US voters cast early ballots in crucial elections
“Legal immigrants are more patriotic than the leftists these days. They knew they worked to come into America, and they love America. They want the laws followed in America, so the only person we need to make sure we deport is Warnock.”

Haley is widely seen as a potential candidate for the Republican presidential nomination in 2024, a seemingly imminent declaration from Donald Trump notwithstanding. Her comment drew widespread criticism.

Cornell William Brooks, a Harvard professor and pastor, wrote: “Were it not for civil rights laws Black folks died for, Nikki Haley’s family might not be in America.

“Were it not for a HBCU [historically Black college and university] giving her father his first job in the US, Haley wouldn’t be in a position to insult Georgia’s first Black senator. Warnock’s history makes her story possible.”

and now we know...

LOL!!!!

Jesus fucking Christ ... 🤪

and now we know...

LOL!!!!

No one on the left supports her.

You just don't know what the left is.

First they came for the Bushes. And I did not speak out because I was not a Bush.
Then they came for the Establishments. And I did not speak out because I was not establishment.
Then they came for the Conservatives. And I did not speak out because I was not conservative.
Then they came for me. And there was nobody left in GOP to speak out for me.

and now we know...

LOL!!!!

If you all are that afraid of her I guess she’s the best candidate.

and now we know...

LOL!!!!

Who are the antisemites?

This clown certainly is no liberal

Forum List

Back