Who should save sight of SC man who can’t afford surgery? Read more here: http://www.charlotteobser

That thought, which you state is way beyond anything that is being said.
Why do the rich get all they want? They want big salaries for their work, yet they deny or want to deny workers their fair share of the money.
They want to horde money and want it all and compensation for "their" work.

I'm still waiting for the left to tell us where we are going to get all the money it would take to give everyone everything they want and need, well?

Ah, but in the UK or Canada, he'd be paying a hefty tax to be covered.

So we pay a hefty tax in the U.S. for NOT being covered.

It's funny how we obsess about the debt and continue these useless wars which are the most useless way to blow tax money there is.

So we pay a hefty tax in the U.S. for NOT being covered.

It's funny how we obsess about the debt and continue these useless wars which are the most useless way to blow tax money there is.
Well, I think we have less individual taxes than the brits or cannucks, but invading Iraq was even worse then Vietnam in budgetary terms.

To have a whole functioning society, taxes must me levied. And paying a decent liveable wage to those working also makes a well functioning society. No one advocates giving things away unless absolutely necessary to be a humane society.

In any other developed country He'd have state provided coverage and this whole discussion wouldn't be necessary.

It seems that some think he should go blind because he has a $300K house. BFD. In most towns in my part of the state it's hard to find a house under $300K.

I do think he was a dumb ass for not getting insurance. But then when I was young I thought I was bullet proof. I guess he did too.

To have a whole functioning society, taxes must me levied. And paying a decent liveable wage to those working also makes a well functioning society. No one advocates giving things away unless absolutely necessary to be a humane society.

In any other developed country He'd have state provided coverage and this whole discussion wouldn't be necessary.

It seems that some think he should go blind because he has a $300K house. BFD. In most towns in my part of the state it's hard to find a house under $300K.

I do think he was a dumb ass for not getting insurance. But then when I was young I thought I was bullet proof. I guess he did too.
I didn't suggest giving anything away. My only contribution to your thread was that I was in favor of no mandate in Obamacare and instead letting free loaders like this guy go blind, so as to set an example. Warf replied that he'd have insurance in other countries.

The story reveals the greed of those who want to privatize catastrophic insurance and socialize the risk. That folks want to help the creep is up to them. Should they? Out of their goodness of their hearts, but not out of morality.

The man is an American citizen. We have the means to prevent his blindness. We ought to employ those means.

The reason he wasn't insured is quite obviously that he fell for a line of bull. Someone convinced him that health insurance wasn't a good investment.

We are decades behind the rest of the world here. It should be a matter of great embarrassment to everyone. Progress is very fucking slow in this great land.

He should not be denied treatment.

However, he should be given a bill and a payment plan when it's over.

And maybe next time, he'll do the smart thing and put his politics aside and think about what's best for him ands his family.

And....we should blame conservatives for what? Diabetic retna detachment? Will surgery even correct the problem? Actually the community is rallying around him while the government is silent. Why is this a political issue to the left? Everything is. To paraphrase a high profile democrat "never let a tragedy go to waste".

[QUOTE="Luddly Neddite, post: 11451012, member: 32558"

Links to posts 'laughing at people going blind'.

[/QUOTE]

Have you no mirrors?

Link to anywhere i said you shitpiles posted your laughter.

I did not specify where and
I do thank you denial which exposes so much.

Do liberals ever feel shame?

Last edited:
[QUOTE="Luddly Neddite, post: 11451012, member: 32558"

Links to posts 'laughing at people going blind'.

Have you no mirrors?

Link to anywhere i said you shitpiles posted your laughter.

I did not specify where and
I do thank you denial which exposes so much.

Do liberals ever feel shame?[/QUOTE]

IOW, you lied.

Again.

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Forum List

Back