Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Hillary

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Barack

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Other

Votes: 19 59.4%

• Total voters
At the confirmation hearings, the Justice can lie about Roe like a Progressive claiming to support the Second Amendment

What say you? Pick one or name your own

It is going to be Amy Coney Barrett aged 46 years in age, worked for Antonin Scalia for a year OR it is going to be Joan Larsen aged 48 years in age, worked for Antonin Scalia for a year. My money bet would be to bet on Amy Coney Barrett.

It is going to be Amy Coney Barrett aged 46 years in age, worked for Antonin Scalia for a year OR it is going to be Joan Larsen aged 48 years in age, worked for Antonin Scalia for a year. My money bet would be to bet on Amy Coney Barrett.

Dems will say she put a pubic hair on Scalia's coke. It's going to get Ugly

She must be good. Look what Jake and the Progressives said about her!

DIp_txxXYAAu2a0.jpg

Well that might not be that easy.

On May 8 2017 The Donald nominated her to serve as a United States Circuit Judge for the United States Court of Appeals for The Seventh Circuit and her nomination was approved by The Senate 55-43.

The situation is it would be difficult for Democrats and also a few RINO Republicans to not confirm someone like Amy Coney Barrett for The Supreme Court when they already voted to approve her for that other court, also they would not be able to do their usual Smear Campaign which they are going to want to do because how would they justify doing that when they already approved her for the other Court already? If ANY Leftists started to smear her then Republicans could go on the full offensive saying how hypocritical of the Leftists attacking a WOMAN and mother of SEVEN kidlets who has been nominated for the Supreme Court, they could paint the Leftists as BOTH Anti-Women SEXISTS and Anti-MOTHERHOOD.

The other great thing about Amy Coney Barrett that you and OTHERS will like is that she is an Originalist, she has written papers that illustrate that she thinks that the American Constitution should be adhered to in it's original public meaning as written in 1789 by America's Founding Fathers. She does not support this Living Constitution stupidness that American Leftists since the Communist sympathiser Franklin D. Roosevelt have ALL loved, so I have read about this and there was no Living Constitution stupidness until FDR started it during The New Deal.

Amy Coney Barrett also does not agree that a Judge has to adhere to Stare decisis which is the doctrine that requires courts to follow precedent. That in her opinion if the precedent conflicts with the American Constitution as it was originally written in 1789 then previous decisions and rulings should be overturned.

standard.jpg

barretta9_08.jpg

The other great thing about nominating Amy Coney Barrett is that it will remind peoples of what RELIGIOUS BIGOTS the Democrats are, read in the below link, you can also Google for more information how that Dianne Feinstein a Jew and a RELIGIOUS BIGOT repeatedly subjected the Practising Roman Catholic and mother of SEVEN kidlets Amy Coney Barrett to a RELIGIOUS TEST by asking her about her CHRISTIAN FAITH and how she thought that DISQUALIFIED Barrett from being a Federal Judge, WTF what if someone would have asked Feinstein:

"So considering you are a Jew, is that going to get in the way of your making a fair decision?"

Amy Coney Barrett - Wikipedia

DIp_txxXYAAu2a0.jpg

Oh yes she is VERY GOOD. I was reading about when The Donald nominated her to serve as a United States Circuit Judge for the United States Court of Appeals for The Seventh Circuit and The Senate approved her 55-43, ALL the Far Leftist Activist Groups were almost having Grand Mal Seizures.

I say go with that Joan person... I don't trust anybody that feels the need to go by 3 names.:p

DIp_txxXYAAu2a0.jpg

Joan Larsen is basically identical in her views as Amy Coney Barrett, the only difference is their ages and not that great a difference Larsen aged 48 years in age and Barrett aged 46 years in age, but Barrett has seven weapons that Republicans can use IF any Leftists start any attacking, her SEVEN kidlets, Republicans should paint ANY attack on Barrett as an attack on MOTHERHOOD itself.

I say go with that Joan person... I don't trust anybody that feels the need to go by 3 names.:p

Well usually she is just known as Judge Amy Barrett!

That Ruth Bader Ginsburg will die in 2019, I have a gut feeling and my gut feelings are 8 out of 10 correct, I have ALREADY pre-ordered 1,000 MEGA bags of popcorn, 500 salted with butter the other 500 savoury, they will be my treat to ALL the Conservatives at this forum, sit back eat the popcorn and observe Leftist heads just explode like this :blowup:

democrats savaging a female nominee will be great for the midterms

"Politically shrewd" and as a 46-year-old female, she'd be up there a long time. Women usually live longer than men so more bang for your buck.

With the confirmation hearings in September, there'd be a huge sh*t show of leftists savaging this Christian mother of seven right before the election. It would really rile up the base to get out and vote. Leftists hate Christians and successful conservative women. To have their rabid, seething anger spewed all over the 24/7 news cycle right up to the election would be great for turning out the conservative vote.

She was recently confirmed for the 7th Circuit so it would put a lot of pressure on any Senator looking to switch to voting against her after so recently voting to confirm her.

Amy Coney Barrett would make a politically shrewd replacement for Justice Kennedy

Look back for a moment at Barrett's confirmation hearing for the 7th Circuit. She was given an inquisition by Democratic Sens. Dick Durbin and Dianne "The Dogma" Feinstein over her popery, in what turned out to be one of the Democrats' worst own-goals since Trump's election. With the cover of anonymity afforded by liberal journalists, Senate Democrats also viciously attacked Barrett in the press for her association with my old high school and the Christian group that founded it.

In a much bigger, higher-profile version of that same fight, Democrats and especially their supporters will be even less capable of controlling their hostility and anger. In Barrett's case, Dougherty is right that her large family and evident religious practice, and even the fact that she is a professionally accomplished woman, will enrage the Left beyond anything we saw in Gorsuch's confirmation. And that's the whole point. It will galvanize Trump's most reluctant supporters, especially in the states with Senate elections this year.

democrats savaging a female nominee will be great for the midterms

"Politically shrewd" and as a 46-year-old female, she'd be up there a long time. Women usually live longer than men so more bang for your buck.

With the confirmation hearings in September, there'd be a huge sh*t show of leftists savaging this Christian mother of seven right before the election. It would really rile up the base to get out and vote. Leftists hate Christians and successful conservative women. To have their rabid, seething anger spewed all over the 24/7 news cycle right up to the election would be great for turning out the conservative vote.

She was recently confirmed for the 7th Court so it would put a lot of pressure on any Senator looking to switch to voting against her after so recently voting to confirm her.

Amy Coney Barrett would make a politically shrewd replacement for Justice Kennedy

Look back for a moment at Barrett's confirmation hearing for the 7th Circuit. She was given an inquisition by Democratic Sens. Dick Durbin and Dianne "The Dogma" Feinstein over her popery, in what turned out to be one of the Democrats' worst own-goals since Trump's election. With the cover of anonymity afforded by liberal journalists, Senate Democrats also viciously attacked Barrett in the press for her association with my old high school and the Christian group that founded it. (It's definitely one of the ten best schools in all Indiana, and quite affordable for middle class families, at least when I went there.)

In a much bigger, higher-profile version of that same fight, Democrats and especially their supporters will be even less capable of controlling their hostility and anger. In Barrett's case, Dougherty is right that her large family and evident religious practice, and even the fact that she is a professionally accomplished woman, will enrage the Left beyond anything we saw in Gorsuch's confirmation. And that's the whole point. It will galvanize Trump's most reluctant supporters, especially in the states with Senate elections this year.

She should wear a little silver cross necklace, it might make some of the dems melt

DIp_txxXYAAu2a0.jpg
Why do progressives hate wimmen so much?

Forum List

Back