Who should be sacrificed for the common good?

Well, for starters, disabled people. Then the non-working seniors. After that, a random annual culling of 10% of the underclass.

They are just lazy, shiftless, non-producers. Like going shopping for 9/11. Easy peasy sacrifice.

Why not just start with the Jews, Pollacks, Roma Gypsies, fagots and retards?

Last edited:
Well, for starters, disabled people. Then the non-working seniors. After that, a random annual culling of 10% of the underclass.

They are just lazy, shiftless, non-producers. Like going shopping for 9/11. Easy peasy sacrifice.

Isn't that what doing away with hate-crime designations is all about?

You mean pick up where you left off? nah

Workers who work around unsafe conditions?

People who are exposed to carcinogens?

People with respiratory trouble?

Who else should be sacrificed by getting rid of "job killing regulations?" Feel free to suggest your own

Oh, Jesus Christ. The fucking sky is falling again. Where's my Chicken Little smiley?

I think we should have a tax on hyperbole.

I shudder to ask, but what brought THIS particular bout of alarmist extremism on?

Since when does regulation keep people safe? Especially when the Federal Government is stepping in a State power.

You're kidding right? You're just trolling to get a rise out of people, right?

I already know you're an ignorant cretin. Please tell us it isn't even worse than it appears.

Interesting how you seem to want to present those who DON'T think some lives are worth more than others as the bigots. :eusa_eh:

Interesting how you seem to want to present those who DON'T think some lives are worth more than others as the bigots. :eusa_eh:

Hate crime laws protect ALL Americans.

Really? How does extra-harsh sentencing for killing - for example - a black person protect white people? How does extra-harsh sentencing for killing homosexuals protect straight people?

Sorry, but I've evolved out of the belief that some people are more valuable and important than others. I think the loss of EVERY life should be punished to the maximum extent possible, and ALL harm done to other human beings is heinous and disgusting, regardless of why.

Who else should be sacrificed by getting rid of "job killing regulations?" Feel free to suggest your own
Artificially supporting the weak, slow, stupid, old, and sick creates an unnecessary, unsustainable strain on already limited resources and, on the whole, weakens the species.
This is intolerable; The Common Good is best served by severing this support.

Last edited:
Artificially supporting the weak, slow, stupid, old, and sick creates an unnecessary, unsustainable strain on already limited resources and, on the whole, weakens the species.

then we should end medicare and SS immediately, and abandon our infants to fend for themselves.

While what you say is true from an extreme pov, it is hardly practical in a society.

apparently you have never worked for a living.

Apparently you dont have any real argument since you've already gone to personal attacks. Surprise Suprise.

Not at all. If you had actually worked for a living you would know that virtual all work is dangerous if not for workplace safety codes.

That is absolute nonsense.

Using this logic, we should also have the government create homeplace safety codes as clearly, individuals have no incentive to take care of themselves.

Hate crime laws protect ALL Americans.

Really? How does extra-harsh sentencing for killing - for example - a black person protect white people? How does extra-harsh sentencing for killing homosexuals protect straight people?

Sorry, but I've evolved out of the belief that some people are more valuable and important than others. I think the loss of EVERY life should be punished to the maximum extent possible, and ALL harm done to other human beings is heinous and disgusting, regardless of why.

Ditto.

Murder is murder no matter the reason.

Beating the shit out of someone is Assault and Battery no matter the reason.

I never could understand why anything is a hate crime.

If I murder you because I hate your guts or I murder you for you wallet your just as fucking dead. Jeeze talk about stupid.

Last edited:
If you think people should sacrifice for the common good, wouldnt a good place be to start with yourself?

And if you think that ending Unconstitutional regulations is going to hurt anyone but the corrupt, then you need to read more.

what makes safety regulations unconstitutional?

nothing makes safety regulations unconstitutional.

then we should end medicare and SS immediately...
Absolutely. The resources wasted here are better used elsewhere.
and abandon our infants to fend for themselves.
Those that are sickly and/or fail to thrive? Certainly. Weed them out.

While what you say is true from an extreme pov...
It is true, period.
The Common Good is best sevred by what is best for the species, by what gives it the best chance to survive. Wasting resources on luxuries such as supporting the weak, sck, etc runs contrary to this and must be stopped.

Forum List

Back