Who Should Be Credited As The Assassin That Caused the Most Trouble in 20th Century?

Bullfighter

Rookie
Jun 10, 2010
Who Should Be Credited As The Assassin That Caused the Most Trouble in 20th Century?

I'm talking assassins that killed the fewest people but caused the most trouble.

I think it would have to be Gavrilo Princip, the Serbian who assassinated Archduke Ferdinand of Austria and his wife, Sophie

Last edited:

I'm talking assassins that killed the fewest people but caused the most trouble.

I think it would have to be Gavrilo Princip, the Serbian who assassinated Archduke Ferdinand of Austria and his wife, Sophie

There really isn't any debate as to this. Dude at least indirectly started WWI.

Which set the stage for the biggest influenza pandemic in history, World War II, the Cold War, setting the stage for Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, etc.

Yeah, there's really not a debate on this one. In the 20th Century there really is no way to compete with the total carnage set in motion by this single individual.

The way you framed the OP, have to agree.

Do you feel smarter already?

Dont forget about the criminal who started Iraq. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back