Who Seriously Still Thinks Bush A Conservative?

Nuc said:
With you on those. How about prisons? If they're privatized and they do a poor job, give the contract to someone else next time.

Military? We're already using tons of mercenaries. With no draft, what the hell?

I say let's get rid of TSA. Just have a sign at the airport "Air Travel is Dangerous. If you can't handle it, drive or stay home." That would save a lot of money.

Drug enforcement. Get rid of it. Legalize them. "War on Drugs" my ass. Turn on the TV, they're selling every drug under the sun there.

Marriage. Government should get out of that business. Give it back to the churches. No more tax breaks or disadvantages for married people.

States should keep marriage. TSA is necessary, ditto DOD. Let states have prisons or privatize, I could care less on that one, as long as they keep 'em locked up. Drugs, I'm with ya-keep at state level-with taxes being collected.

OCA said:
this is exactly what i'm talking about, blind allegiance, what objective other than deposing Sadaam have we achieved?
It put the moslems on the defensive. Instead of plotting how to attack us here they are more concerned with their own stability. Syria lost Lebanon. Iran is insulating itself. Both are preoccupied with the large U.S. military presence at their border.

They saw us topple a government, the leader of which they will now be seeing on trial. They see free moslems voting in a democratic election, and they know their own people see it too.

The leaders of these states call us terrorists, and no wonder, they are undoubtedly terrified.

I think that's a significant and worthwhile achievment. In order for it to work though we need to keep pressing.

And I don't consider the things I say as blind allegiance. One, because I've got plenty of suggestions, and two, because they aren't saying what I'm saying. They don't want to say what I'm saying, and that is: we won. Insurgents can't stop us. Nothing can stop us.

By all authoritative accounts the Iraqi army and police force are made up of people who are basicallt in it for the paycheck, hell the U.S. Military half the time can't depend on them to do anything other than cut and run at the first sign of gunfire and by many accounts there seems to be a sizeable amount of insurgent sympathizers among the ranks.
Well I read and hear accounts that they are standing up for themselves, standing more and more by themselves, and the number of internal insurgents who have infiltrated them are relatively insignificant.

My prediction? As soon as we leave there will be massive civil war, hell there already is...Shiite vs Sunni. I mean is there 1 secure area of Iraq? Isn't that a basic tenet of war? Not even the green zone in Baghdad is safe.
Seems to me the majority of Iraq is secure. The bombs only go off in Baghdad because that makes the news, and the fighting takes place in isolated cities is a fairly predictable area of the country. In the majority of Iraq you don't hear anything.

Bush has fucked this deal up by running the show from the oval office instead of properly using the military for what its designed for.
Seems to me he's given the military wide latitude. In what way do you think he's restricted their tactics?

While Lord knows Bush is not in the running for Greatest Conservative Ever, I firmy believe we are one Carter-esque-MoveOn-backed-ultra-liberal Dhimmirat Presidential Administration away from losing our Superpower status. Ergo, splitting the GOP for the sake of "making a point" will most likely not only do nothing, but be actively harmful.

Zhukov said:
Seems to me he's given the military wide latitude. In what way do you think he's restricted their tactics?

It seems to me that by using small patrols ala Vietnam he's prolonging the war and we are suffering needless casualties because of it. I say make 1 massive sweep through the country, sure we will suffer many casualties in a short matter of time but in the end, if its done right, this battle will be over and we can move on to much more pressing matters.

I guess on the rest of it we see differently, I see Americans being picked off daily like fish in a barrel in many different parts of the country and I see no sign of retribution from this administration other than the token offensive on the Syrian border.

Question...if we truely are just mopping up do you think a mopping up operation should take two years?

Nuc said:
Elephant shit, dumbass! Now stop with the paint by numbers, fingerpainting and etch-a-sketch. Leave art to the grownups.
:2guns: :wank: :whip3: :hitit: :coffee3: :whip:

Elephant shit or cowshit it makes no difference, you wouldn't know art if it jumped up and bit you in the ass.

OCA said:
Arch i'm just playing with the mouse until it is eventually lifeless, no worries.

I just felt sorry for him...he is funny from time to time!...tried to make him aware of the possible end result! :coffee3:

archangel said:
I just felt sorry for him...he is funny from time to time!...tried to make him aware of the possible end result! :coffee3:

You see if someone just opens their piehole and flames me for no apparent reason then they have something to worry about, but since I, and for a reason handed to me by God, flamed him first, he has nothing to worry about.

OCA said:
You see if someone just opens their piehole and flames me for no apparent reason then they have something to worry about, but since I, and for a reason handed to me by God, flamed him first, he has nothing to worry about.

excellent advice...carry on OCA! :whip:

OCA said:
Elephant shit or cowshit it makes no difference, you wouldn't know art if it jumped up and bit you in the ass.

Speaking of ass, you're Greek right? When I was at the Athens museum I saw some nice art of your male ancestors fucking each other in the ass. It was on a vase no less. Just goes to show that the roots of NAMBLA can be traced to those filthy Greeks. And when you said you got the power to flame me from God, which god, Zeus, Hermes?
:beer:

Nuc said:
Speaking of ass, you're Greek right? When I was at the Athens museum I saw some nice art of your male ancestors fucking each other in the ass. It was on a vase no less. Just goes to show that the roots of NAMBLA can be traced to those filthy Greeks. And when you said you got the power to flame me from God, which god, Zeus, Hermes?

Oh crap! I'm Audi....

:fifty:

no1tovote4 said:
Oh crap! I'm Audi....

I think he just crossed the threshold...OCA is a proud Greek...the mouse cut the cheese! :terror:

no1tovote4 said:
Oh crap! I'm Audi....

Ha ha ha ha
I'm in my house, under the stairs with a motorcycle helmet on and I'm still worried about the shit that is about to fly!!!!!

OCA said:
It seems to me that by using small patrols ala Vietnam he's prolonging the war and we are suffering needless casualties because of it.
One, small patrols make sense here (they didn't in Vietnam). Two, seems like most of the casualties I hear about aren't small patrols but just a bunch of soldiers driving from one place to another in a humvees or apcs from IEDs.

I say make 1 massive sweep through the country
That would require alot more soldiers I think. The President has neither the will nor the political capital to pull that off.

I see Americans being picked off daily like fish in a barrel in many different parts of the country

This map shows how the vast majority of our deaths have been in Baghdad and Anbar province.

pmap.aspx

Question...if we truely are just mopping up do you think a mopping up operation should take two years?
Well, we were mopping up in mid to late '03, then the insurgency was pretty heavy through most of '04, and now since the Jan '05 elections they have been falling off in effectiveness. All the same 'mopping up' will probably take many more years. I just don't think we'll be the ones deal with it a year from now.

Nuc said:

Well that was simple enough, didn't even have to get a rope. Nuc when you come back remember there are boundaries which you cannot cross and saying you wouldn't know art if it bit you in the ass is not compareable to this racist and falsity laden diatribe.

Take 24 to reflect upon tangling with me. :banned:

Nuc said:
If you don't like it, turn away, or don't look at it. I don't like politicians and religious people using threats to suppress art.

You dont want art supressed, but you do want to supress some people from expressing their opinion of Van Gogh or Picasso?

Could you not say the protesters were creating their own art? Isnt art an expression of ones emotions, feelings, thoughts, ? Is that not what the protesters were doing?

PRESIDENT Bush is not solely responsable for the spending going on. Many liberals are unhappy the budget wasnt bigger. Kennedy criticized him for not spending more on the prescription drugs bill and education.

We dont have a true majority of repubs in the senate or house, as too many are really middle of the roaders.

The war in Iraq, as Zhukov has aptly pointed out, is actually doing quite well. We toppled saddam in record time.

We had elections

We had a constitution written

we had a vote on it

what more do you want? NO VIOLENCE??? HELL, in the middle east???? Dont go getting the typical American fast food mentality. You have to have faith and trust the military leadership that they know what to do.

What we accomplished in Afghanastan and Iraq is just short of miraculous. Take a step back and think of what we have done. We did half way around the world in less than a year, what the mighty soviet empire couldnt do in ten years in their own backyard.

We have introduced the first democracy in history in the middle east (save a little nation of Jews) and women are actually going to be recognized as something more than dogs.

We havent had any major terrorist attacks in the US, which is al quiada's number one target. London, Spain, Soviets, Bali, Philippines, all have had attacks. Obviously that means our intelligence and anti terrorist methods are working much better than any of theirs.

Can anyone spell ECONOMY???? Remember that was suppose to be such a big ISSUE??? How bad the economy was supposedly doing and gonna do? Its been humming along quite fine even though PRESIDENT Bush was handed a recession by Clinton.

Now, go look at the judicial appointments he has made. You are concerned about gay marriage? Well, its those judges who will be making many decisions on that and many other issues in the upcoming twenty years. His record on judicial appointments so far is excellent. But you probably cant name more than two or three, (outside the supreme court) he has made, or how they have turned out.

LuvRPgrl said:
PRESIDENT Bush is not solely responsable for the spending going on. Many liberals are unhappy the budget wasnt bigger. Kennedy criticized him for not spending more on the prescription drugs bill and education.
Bush was the first president since John Quincy Adams to complete a term without vetoing a bill.
He threatened to veto the transportation bill if it cost more than $256 billion. Then he signed into law a $295 billion bill.

He's a joke of a conservative.

We havent had any major terrorist attacks in the US, which is al quiada's number one target. London, Spain, Soviets, Bali, Philippines, all have had attacks. Obviously that means our intelligence and anti terrorist methods are working much better than any of theirs.
Hmm... couldn't you have made the same argument on 9-10-01?

"There's not a single bear in sight-the 'Bear Patrol' is working like a charm"
"That's specious reasoning," Lisa retorts
"Thanks, honey," Homer says to her, adoringly
"According to your logic," she says, picking up a stone from their lawn, "this rock keeps tigers away"
"Hmmm. How does it work?"
"It doesn't."
"How so?" Homer asks further
"It's just a rock," she says. "But I don't see a tiger, anywhere."
"Lisa," concludes Homer, while pulling out his wallet, "I want to buy your rock."

theim said:
While Lord knows Bush is not in the running for Greatest Conservative Ever, I firmy believe we are one Carter-esque-MoveOn-backed-ultra-liberal Dhimmirat Presidential Administration away from losing our Superpower status. Ergo, splitting the GOP for the sake of "making a point" will most likely not only do nothing, but be actively harmful.

I see your point but nothing ever changes, they run on conservatism and practice centrism once in office. I think its come time to hold their feet to the fire, i'm just about to the point to where i'd sacrifice the '08 election to the Demos if it will send the message loud and clear that you cannot bullshit us anymore.

But then again if Hillary runs.............................its a dilema.

OCA said:
I see your point but nothing ever changes, they run on conservatism and practice centrism once in office. I think its come time to hold their feet to the fire, i'm just about to the point to where i'd sacrifice the '08 election to the Demos if it will send the message loud and clear that you cannot bullshit us anymore.

But then again if Hillary runs.............................its a dilema.

If Hillary wins it's more than a dilemna........It would be catastrophic especially now..........Im all for sending a message but Im not willing to hand over the Whithouse to that communist witch (woman) with a penis..........

Forum List

Back