Is there a "republican" here who still defends W?

The question was

What is the difference between w and traitor Joe?

So far, none of the supporters of using false flag hate hoax to manipulate the US to fight wars solely to benefit Israel can articulate

One single difference

What I don’t get is Obama supporters generally despise W, but love O. Yet both crooks are blood brothers from different mothers. Both ruled exactly the same, but Ds hate W and love O. At least most Rs now recognize W as a terrible failure, but Ds haven’t come to the same obvious conclusion on Ears.

It’s the strange mind of the partisan.
Get fucking serious...

W started wars, O generally was trying to finish them....

They aren't even close on the scale between them...

We said W was a disaster at the time, it cost trillions and hundreds of thousands of lives what W did...

Obama not eve close and it is very dishonest to equate the two... Obama got only involved in one new war (which he didn't start) and only effectively offered air support...

That is a trans man holding W like a cherished ally.

W knew all along Michelle was Michael.

Truth and W were always light years apart...
Must break your heart that some people aren't as spiteful as you...

You want GOP to hate Democrats and if they don't they should be shunned...

Guess what, GOP and Dem are friends, they aren't a hateful as you...

Get fucking serious...

W started wars, O generally was trying to finish them....

They aren't even close on the scale between them...

We said W was a disaster at the time, it cost trillions and hundreds of thousands of lives what W did...

Obama not eve close and it is very dishonest to equate the two... Obama got only involved in one new war (which he didn't start) and only effectively offered air support...
You aren't informed, but are a typical American.

Now for some facts my poor delude O lover, but W hater. Lol.

O took W’s two wars and made it seven. He dropped more bombs on brown people than W. He expanded the war budget every year of his awful rein. He campaigned against the Patriot Act, but as potus renewed it and expanded it. He also campaigned against W’s tax cuts for the rich, but as potus renewed them. His entire cabinet was chosen by Citi Group. He disposed of habeas corpus. Killed Americans without due process. He had a kill list!

You aren't informed, but are a typical American.

Now for some facts my poor delude O lover, but W hater. Lol.

O took W’s two wars and made it seven. He dropped more bombs on brown people than W. He expanded the war budget every year of his awful rein. He campaigned against the Patriot Act, but as potus renewed it and expanded it. He also campaigned against W’s tax cuts for the rich, but as potus renewed them. His entire cabinet was chosen by Citi Group. He disposed of habeas corpus. Killed Americans without due process. He had a kill list!
Well for starters O didn't, W started the two largest conflicts and caused the death of hundreds of thousands.

Obama reduced it considerably..

1666091344925.png
1666091396465.png

Obama massively reduced number of troops aboard...

Patriot Act, Obama extended only 3 provisions of the overall act for 4 years... This is a far cry from what the GOP wanted and he retired all by the end of his administration...

Tax cuts were extended because he was President not fucking King.... He had to keep a functioning Government and thus had to make compromises...

"His entire cabinet was chosen by Citi Group." - Evidence please... Who in Citi Group was doing the choosoing?

"He disposed of habeas corpus. " - He did start it but I am very uneasy about this.... I didn't have the information he had but out of principle I wouldn't like this.

"Killed Americans without due process" - This is one that is a about practicality over ideals... How many US Soldiers have to be killed to try and arrest an American who has waged war on the US people? Ideally he would just give himself in but seriously what really happens

Well for starters O didn't, W started the two largest conflicts and caused the death of hundreds of thousands.

Obama reduced it considerably..

View attachment 711776View attachment 711778

Obama massively reduced number of troops aboard...

Patriot Act, Obama extended only 3 provisions of the overall act for 4 years... This is a far cry from what the GOP wanted and he retired all by the end of his administration...

Tax cuts were extended because he was President not fucking King.... He had to keep a functioning Government and thus had to make compromises...

"His entire cabinet was chosen by Citi Group." - Evidence please... Who in Citi Group was doing the choosoing?

"He disposed of habeas corpus. " - He did start it but I am very uneasy about this.... I didn't have the information he had but out of principle I wouldn't like this.

"Killed Americans without due process" - This is one that is a about practicality over ideals... How many US Soldiers have to be killed to try and arrest an American who has waged war on the US people? Ideally he would just give himself in but seriously what really happens
Keep doing your research and you’ll come to agree with me. W and O were blood brothers from different mothers.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
I've stated dozens of times that I oppose federal involvement in education. All education should be local. Higher education should be 100% private with zero government funding.

A federally mandated VOUCHER empowers parents to choose their kids' schools.

Why are the Biden republicans against that?

The facts.

Reagan, HW, and newt were small government fiscal conservatives. Their fiscal conservatism, especially newt's budgets that cut both taxes AND SPENDING, gave us a budget surplus and a booming economy and a federal debt of $5.9 trillion when W took office.

Then what happened.

Even before 911, W started porking out. Child molesting HOMO Zionist speaker Hastert, a "W republican" to the max, started allowing earmarks and pork added to every bill (newt had shut that down). The result of the GOP ceasing to be fiscally conservative is that our debt is now $30 trillion and rocketing higher by the day.

Then there was socializing senior drugs, drugs filled with opium. The W REPUBLICAN PARTY DID THAT. There were pharma checks being passed out on the house floor for yea votes. The NYT reported that the WH actuary who did the cost estimate was threatened to "shut up or else" as the W administration was lying to congress about the estimated cost....

More than half of Americans do not believe the official version of 911 according to polling data. In fact, the only demographic on earth that still does believe the official version are the Christians who watch Fox News....

W had that "thing" about loving the Obamas, kissing "Michelle" on the lips as homO watched.... Indeed, in gloating that he voted for condoleeza (a black lesbian) instead of trump in the media celebration of the steal, w once again showed those same unimaginably dumb Christians just what he really thinks of HOMOS....

And w hated trump. Why?

And W is all happy about the steal. And the whole w crowd was for traitor Joe, and have been trotted out by the media to "legitimize" the steal....

So go ahead.

Any "republican" care to defend W, the WORST TRAITOR in US HISTORY?
Translation: Let's deflect from how Biden and the left have destroyed our county. But but Reagan. But but Bush. But but another Bush. But but Trump.

Translation: Let's deflect from how Biden and the left have destroyed our county. But but Reagan. But but Bush. But but another Bush. But but Trump.

Non thinking reading comprehension challenged parrot,

The post cheers Reagan, HW and Newt

And documents how W was 180 degrees the opposite.

Try to pass 3rd grade next time...

Non thinking reading comprehension challenged parrot,

The post cheers Reagan, HW and Newt

And documents how W was 180 degrees the opposite.

Try to pass 3rd grade next time...
But but but forget about inflation, Orange man bad.

I've stated dozens of times that I oppose federal involvement in education. All education should be local. Higher education should be 100% private with zero government funding.
Well that would sink US economy...

Investment into education yields 9 dollars for everyone invested...

The economics on Government Education is well proven...

Cause it yields shit results...

Ever think why the top education systems in the world don't do vouchers?

George W Bush was a terrible President that got us involved in a middle east war that created instability to that region.

The damage from the Zionist/leftist covid fraud is over $10 trillion and climbing.

Trump had a GOP congress for two years, but newt was not speaker, Biden supporter Paul Ryan (who also publicly supported Hillary in 2016) was, and while trump gets credit for asking Paul to cut some spending, that is all the credit trump himself gets. Trump is not a true fiscal conservative... But he is still way more fiscally conservative than w, homO, Hillary, and traitor Joe summed together....
Trump...more fiscally conservative...:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Trump Proposes a Record $4.75 Trillion Budget​

I voted for Trump in 2020, as did the majority of American citizens eligible to vote.

The federal government has no business interfering with education - period. I oppose ANY move by the federal government to control or indoctrinate America's youth.

This nation was designed as a federation of sovereign states, not as an Empire ruled from afar.

Forum List

Back