Who saved rock and roll?

When they are sawing the strings, I do not understand where the "music" is, with the same success the random screeching of stray dogs can be called music. Mick Jager was barking like a dog.

what is meant by rock and roll is usually associated with the music of the hippie period. It doesn't matter when he came out, he went up on the hippie wave, and the point is, I don't think rock has anything to do with rocknroll.
rock n roll is usually associated with 1950's and early 60's music....

Even if someone "understood" this "music", due to their schizophrenia, most were simply adherents of fashion and religion, there is no doubt about it. Nobody in their right mind would call it music and vocals. You don't have to be a musician to perform such songs; you just have to learn to squeal, yap and pluck the strings.

rock n roll is usually associated with 1950's and early 60's music....
I have no idea what they call and why, but for example Presley's songs are also very different from these primitive squeals.
What criteria do you use to define rock and roll?

Just in case, if someone suddenly does not remember who did not have happiness, it will look something like this, and I see it in his expression.

Nobody would have thought that this guy would scream like a happy whore.

I repeat, it is this shit that was sung in hippie times that I see now in tasteless tiktok music. This is the very bottom. Those jerked almost random notes, and uttered screams, and these jerk almost random samples and also emit screams. It looks like a scam.

I have no idea what they call and why, but for example Presley's songs are also very different from these primitive squeals.
What criteria do you use to define rock and roll?
what primitive squeals are you talking about?.....rock n roll was coined by DJ Alan Freed in the early 50's...., "rock and roll" refers to a style of popular music originating in the United States in the 1950s. By the mid-1960s, rock and roll had developed into "the more encompassing international style known as rock music, though the latter also continued to be known in many circles as rock and roll.......

what primitive squeals are you talking about?.....rock n roll was coined by DJ Alan Freed in the early 50's...., "rock and roll" refers to a style of popular music originating in the United States in the 1950s. By the mid-1960s, rock and roll had developed into "the more encompassing international style known as rock music, though the latter also continued to be known in many circles as rock and roll.......
I don't see anything in common between instrumental music from the hippie era and rock music. Nothing at all. Unless, heavy metal (in a narrow sense) resembles something of this. King Diamond also squealed like a whore, he also had no real vocal abilities and also released some kind of surrogate music, for example. Now it probably looks like that fagot with makeup. But rock never waslike that in general, this is talanted music with good quality and good taste, it was romantic and depressive

And no one but the fans listens to that music now. Rock of 80-90s still popular and well known by all people of whole the world.

I don't see anything in common between instrumental music from the hippie era and rock music. Nothing at all. Unless, heavy metal (in a narrow sense) resembles something of this. King Diamond also squealed like a whore, he also had no real vocal abilities and also released some kind of surrogate music, for example. Now it probably looks like that fagot with makeup. But rock never waslike that in general, this is talanted music with good quality and good taste, it was romantic and depressive
who is king diamond?.....and what the hell are you talking about?.....

Forum List

Back