Who Said Millenials Were Psychotic Moonbats?

Millennials are having a much harder time adjusting to adult hood.

Hey . . . Millennials

You have to work. Hard. Hard work. Shut up and get to work.

It's self-absorption to the point of mental illness. With them it's always me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, even if their desires are not physically possible. So they throw a tantrum when they don't get their way because they've had carte blanche to do so since childhood.

Hey . . . Millennials

The Washington Post is running a weekly series called "How To Adult", that attempts to help our Millennials with such mundane activities as how to grocery shop, how to get a good night's sleep, how to dress for an interview etc.

This is an issue that I don't believe is being addressed often enough. Racism at fast food restaurants. I once tried ordering a Whopper at Long John Silvers and the bigot behind the counter claimed they didn't sell them. I yelled, "I bet if I was a spook you'd sell me a Whopper, you racist."

Its funny because i read last week taco bell was going to french fries lol

Hey . . . Millennials

The Washington Post is running a weekly series called "How To Adult", that attempts to help our Millennials with such mundane activities as how to grocery shop, how to get a good night's sleep, how to dress for an interview etc.
Stop taking your mom into job interviews etc etc

I always laugh when older people bash the young crowd when THEY are the ones that raised them
Maybe work on your parenting? :lol:

This is an issue that I don't believe is being addressed often enough. Racism at fast food restaurants. I once tried ordering a Whopper at Long John Silvers and the bigot behind the counter claimed they didn't sell them. I yelled, "I bet if I was a spook you'd sell me a Whopper, you racist."
And we all know what’s being implied by the menu at KFC...

I always laugh when older people bash the young crowd when THEY are the ones that raised them
You have a problem with God wiping out a Civilization. Just wait to see ours in 40 years, you’ll understand.
Honestly, i agree the young generation is a bunch of entitled pussies. For the most part..
I blame technology and the parents laziness.
"lets buy them that new super nintendo. that will keep them out of our hair at night"

Not to mention handing Millenials a shit sandwich, and saying, "Here. You clean this up."

You have a problem with God wiping out a Civilization. Just wait to see ours in 40 years, you’ll understand.
Honestly, i agree the young generation is a bunch of entitled pussies. For the most part..
I blame technology and the parents laziness.
"lets buy them that new super nintendo. that will keep them out of our hair at night"
Telling you, without God as the foundation in society, it’s a one way street to Mad Max being a prophetic flick.

Not to mention handing Millenials a shit sandwich, and saying, "Here. You clean this up."
My grandparents were young adults in the depression. They got jobs and worked hard instead of screaming why can’t I get fries.

Forum List

Back