Who REALLY cares about POTUS being out of the country on 9/11?

Is it important for a POTUS to attend 9/11 events?

• Total voters

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

I've seen a thread calling out the potato for skipping ceremonies and what have you, but is anyone REALLY upset? I'd skip any event that jabbering train wreck was at regardless, but even if someone I liked was POTUS, the security and hassle of the crowd would irritate me. I don't like crowded places.

First of all, I don't expect the potato to pretend he is remotely patriotic or ever gave a shit corn about 9/11. In fact I've been waiting for the DNC to declare we deserved 9/11 because of our support for Israel, which I have heard numerous filthy, bed wetting vermin announce. They no longer need to pretend that they value their citizenship or reverence for the country. They're "citizens of the world" and hold the rest of us in utter contempt.

Secondly, considering the character, and popularity of the potato, aren't you glad he is actually out of sight and quiet today? Does anyone believe he was going to say something inspiring or noteworthy? He's been in DC for 50 years and if anyone remembers a word he said it was because of the stunning idiocy of it, not because an artisan is going to etch it into a stone memorial.

Regardless of who is in the WH, I don't expect them to attend every ceremony there is.

I've seen a thread calling out the potato for skipping ceremonies and what have you, but is anyone REALLY upset? I'd skip any event that jabbering train wreck was at regardless, but even if someone I liked was POTUS, the security and hassle of the crowd would irritate me. I don't like crowded places.

First of all, I don't expect the potato to pretend he is remotely patriotic or ever gave a shit corn about 9/11. In fact I've been waiting for the DNC to declare we deserved 9/11 because of our support for Israel, which I have heard numerous filthy, bed wetting vermin announce. They no longer need to pretend that they value their citizenship or reverence for the country. They're "citizens of the world" and hold the rest of us in utter contempt.

Secondly, considering the character, and popularity of the potato, aren't you glad he is actually out of sight and quiet today? Does anyone believe he was going to say something inspiring or noteworthy? He's been in DC for 50 years and if anyone remembers a word he said it was because of the stunning idiocy of it, not because an artisan is going to etch it into a stone memorial.

Regardless of who is in the WH, I don't expect them to attend every ceremony there is.
Agreed.

Any day he is out of the country is a better day.

No one wants to see him.

Isn't Alaska still in the US?

There is no way Joe's handlers are going to let him make a fool out of himself when it comes to 9/11. That fuckin idiot would probably try to compare 9/11 to his kitchen fire.

I partially agree. One of the reasons I enthusiastically endorse impeachment investigation proceedings against President Potato in the House.

That's a start. We have to charge Biden the Perv with crimes in red States when he leaves office as well. And we can't stop there until Dems are ready for a cease fire because they won't stop if we do before they agree to stop

Biden would have probably been there but for the fact that he didn't need Eric Adams attacking him on weak border policy.

Forum List

Back