Who other than Baltimore or San Francisco can win the Super Bowl?

Joe Flacco is a 1st ballot HOFr if he wins another SB? I think he gets in if he wins another but not 1st ballot.

Is he currently even a HOFr at all? I would argue no. So how can he be currently a great QB if he’s not even a HOF guy?
No not yet. But 2 Superbowls? I think Eli Manning will get into the HOF because he has 2.

Kurt Warner has one ring. His career, which saw him ascend from an undrafted free agent to a two-time Most Valuable Player and Super Bowl MVP, is regarded as one of the greatest Cinderella stories in NFL history.

Former Rams QB's career in review. Having led two squads to Super Bowl trips throughout a 12-year career, Kurt Warner received his induction into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2017.

No not yet. But 2 Superbowls? I think Eli Manning will get into the HOF because he has 2.

Kurt Warner has one ring. His career, which saw him ascend from an undrafted free agent to a two-time Most Valuable Player and Super Bowl MVP, is regarded as one of the greatest Cinderella stories in NFL history.

Former Rams QB's career in review. Having led two squads to Super Bowl trips throughout a 12-year career, Kurt Warner received his induction into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 2017.
Every QB with 2 rings is in the HOF. So if Flacco gets another one he's in. He wont be a 1st ballot guy though. He has been a middle 3rd QB his whole career. He's not a bad QB he's just not a great one and without the 2nd ring he shouldnt be inducted at Canton.

Would it be fair to have the Lions win the Superbowl after God gave us a National Championship in college football? Boy that would be swell.
That's the beauty of sports. We can cheer on our favorite team(s) and enjoy the exercise to the fullest. And in the end, win or lose, the outcome makes no difference to our quality of life or circumstances . And then we look forward to next year with the same eagerness and hope.

The fact that you cant make an argument to back up the dumb shit you say isnt my problem
I think where you get confused is you think in order to be a great QB you have to be a first ballot HoF selection. Ones length of career and performing at a high level late in ones career pushes the scale towards being well above average.

I think where you get confused is you think in order to be a great QB you have to be a first ballot HoF selection. Ones length of career and performing at a high level late in ones career pushes the scale towards being well above average.
He is and has been a middle 3rd qb his entire career. He’s not even a HOF qb let alone 1st ballot dumbass. He’s not even top 10 of his era. If Flacco is a great QB then that statement means nothing because 2/3rds of the QBs starting would be great by that metric.

You said he was a great qb. What exactly is your definition of great?
He's had a great career and he has won a Super Bowl, so he is a great QB.

My definition is my definition, and I owe you no explanation. If you were not such a douche I might explain further, but.......nah. ;)

Forum List

Back